Jump to content

****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

I had to stop cooking to post.  90 penalty yards and 111 yards offense.   Wow, what a cluster f*ck.

Anyone thinking this team is any better than the Gase clown car is friggin' dreaming.  You guys want to blow Joe Douglas?  Be my guest.  He needs to get fired today.

Salah looks clueless.  But he's a mile better than the dope LaFleur at OC.  Special teams coordinator, whoever the f*ck that is, is a dope, too.

P.S.  Zack Wilson is a BUST.   Aw..the frif..ful.

to be fair, he hired LaFleur... so that was also kinda clueless and super obvious that a guy who had no experience and was riding the coattails of the actual guys was going to be disaster. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we speak, I’m poring over every frame of the All-22 film to figure out how Vic Fangio put the clamps on Braxton Berrios.

Analyst: “Zack has to step up into that pocket and…”   Zack: 

I'm taking a few weeks off. This site has become a cesspool of stupidity and appears to be under a coordinated attack to me. I'm miserable enough watching the Jets suck without reading all the retarda

Posted Images

Looks like the "Keep Sam Draft Sewell" people were the smartest people here by far.  Should make everyone out there who advocated for anything other than that to feel stupid and dumb and worthless.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I had to stop cooking to post.  90 penalty yards and 111 yards offense.   Wow, what a cluster f*ck.

Anyone thinking this team is any better than the Gase clown car is friggin' dreaming.  You guys want to blow Joe Douglas?  Be my guest.  He needs to get fired today.

Salah looks clueless.  But he's a mile better than the dope LaFleur at OC.  Special teams coordinator, whoever the f*ck that is, is a dope, too.

P.S.  Zack Wilson is a BUST.   Aw..the frif..ful.

You sound upset. Lighten up chap!!!295909365_v-a-summer-party-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-7552318am(1).thumb.jpg.ed5c07434b56c42493f9d04554f4cb58.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Origen said:

Looks like the "Keep Sam Draft Sewell" people were the smartest people here by far.  Should make everyone out there who advocated for anything other than that to feel stupid and dumb and worthless.

Sam in place of Zach today and we still score 0 points. And I loved Sam and said we should’ve kept him, even if we picked a QB at 2. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

14 points over 3 games. How is that possible

It’s the nfl. This team would have issues with schiano and the scarlet knights

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TampaJet said:


I see a problem coming... if youre not part of the group drafted or signed during new regime, you have no slack to make mistakes. Based on performance , Mimms has done more w one rep than moore has in 3 games. But Mimms was not a saleh pick. And i love moore... but its obvious.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Moore literally caught an identical ball that Mims did that was negated by penalty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Same
dog used to get upset now I just stare blankly at the tv
It’s so bad it’s like your emotions get cut off 

Exactly. Those moments of excitement always surprised my dog too. Today we’re both unconscious.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Sam in place of Zach today and we still score 0 points. And I loved Sam and said we should’ve kept him, even if we picked a QB at 2. 

(shhhhh I'm trying to troll some zachheads)  or any other people who screamed about how they know everything about drafting and yet no one knows anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...