****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

Good news is Vikings are beating Seahawks in the 4th quarter. Really don’t know if high draft picks mean anything to the Jets anymore.

Apparently we don’t need Seattle’s help in securing a high 1st round pick.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we speak, I’m poring over every frame of the All-22 film to figure out how Vic Fangio put the clamps on Braxton Berrios.

Analyst: “Zack has to step up into that pocket and…”   Zack: 

I'm taking a few weeks off. This site has become a cesspool of stupidity and appears to be under a coordinated attack to me. I'm miserable enough watching the Jets suck without reading all the retarda

Posted Images

It’s no longer a QB issue here,  it’s an organizational issue.  Sanchez, Geno, Darnold and now Wilson - they aren’t the problem.  It’s the incompetence from the TOP down, that they can’t support these kids and they MAKE them failures.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
Just now, southparkcpa said:

I know….. nyjunc still insists Woody is a good owner.   

97D75CBB-71B7-406D-8A3F-EEF3A6D8EC76.gif

All of this conversation on why the Jets arent good, why it's been bad for a decade. It's a simple answer- the Johnson's either dont care or have no idea what they're doing. It's probably a mix of both. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

well at this rate we will get the #1 pick - so we can trade down and get a ton of picks now - just a year too late.

How much better is this team with Sam, Sewell, and 3 #1 picks next year?

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Pac said:

How much better is this team with Sam, Sewell, and 3 #1 picks next year?

It isn’t.  Cause if Sam was terrible this year, you’d either have to pay him a good amount of money, or you draft another rookie.  It wasn’t going to happen with sam, especially contract wise.  It was time to move on.