****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we speak, I’m poring over every frame of the All-22 film to figure out how Vic Fangio put the clamps on Braxton Berrios.

Analyst: “Zack has to step up into that pocket and…”   Zack: 

I'm taking a few weeks off. This site has become a cesspool of stupidity and appears to be under a coordinated attack to me. I'm miserable enough watching the Jets suck without reading all the retarda

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pac said:

How much better is this team with Sam, Sewell, and 3 #1 picks next year?

Don't  forget Creed Humphrey and Terrance Marshall Jr also. With a smart GM that is.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

On the plus side, it looks like Seattle is about to drop to 1-2 and Jamal Adams still has zero sacks, zero INTs, and zero PDs

Right after he got a huge contract. No one could have seen that coming. 

• Upvote 1

Unreal. It’s almost as if Wilson is throwing the ball too hard and the Jets receivers aren’t ready for it/can’t catch it. Is that even possible? The kid can sling it, but has 0 touch. Either way, guys gotta catch these passes. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, heymangold said:

It isn’t.  Cause if Sam was terrible this year, you’d either have to pay him a good amount of money, or you draft another rookie.  It wasn’t going to happen with sam, especially contract wise.  It was time to move on.

Moving on for the sake of moving on gets you what we're watching the last 3 weeks.

• Upvote 2

No one deserves to be singled out, they all sucked. Nothing to be positive about. No moral victories. Absolute garbage. They should live at the practice facility at this point. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Genuinely embarrassing display from Davis. His catching was supposed to be his best asset lmao.

I believe the technical term may be "quitting", but I haven't watched a second of the game today, so I'm probably wrong.

5 minutes ago, greengeek said:

Everyone got their tank gifs ready?
What week do we start rooting for losses?

Maybe now if i thought they would make wise choices with the picks.