****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, heymangold said:

It isn’t.  Cause if Sam was terrible this year, you’d either have to pay him a good amount of money, or you draft another rookie.  It wasn’t going to happen with sam, especially contract wise.  It was time to move on.

YEah, this was the best move. Sure it was.

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Unreal. It’s almost as if Wilson is throwing the ball too hard and the Jets receivers aren’t ready for it/can’t catch it. Is that even possible? The kid can sling it, but has 0 touch. Either way, guys gotta catch these passes. 

You are correct. He is throwing every pass like a rocket. There is no touch in his throws.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

How much better is this team with Sam, Sewell, and 3 #1 picks next year?

Team may not be better (in fact with Sam probably worse), but the future would look brighter; build team OL, WR and secondary; then add QB when there is a team and some stability in playbook - it worked for Cleveland.

I wouldn't mind the Jets sucking for 2 years if I thought they were going to get better; In fact, I am onboard with playing rookies and 2nd year players (except Mims of course) to get experience. But, wow the team is. really bad and all we are doing is blowing Zack's first year - next year we only have 3 more years before we have to pay him... sad, very sad.

Even if we do get the #1 this year and get a ton of picks; we are going to be in year #2 and by the time we use that haul of picks we are out of his rookie contract.

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Unreal. It’s almost as if Wilson is throwing the ball too hard and the Jets receivers aren’t ready for it/can’t catch it. Is that even possible? The kid can sling it, but has 0 touch. Either way, guys gotta catch these passes. 

People have to settle down.  This is expected 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

There are days where being a Jets fan is hard.  Today is one of those days for me.  I accepted weeks 1 and 2 ok, I get it, we have a long way to go, sure.

But today, this backwards movement back to worse-than-Gase territory......it's hard.  Why on earth would anyone, ever, be optimistic about this team?  Really?

Bah.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

When is this a$$hole arguement going to stop?

6'3 220 4.3 40.

Who ******* cares how stupid he is? ? 

He musta 5 holed LaFleurs wife.

I was only pointing out that someone cherry picked the comment. I think bench Davis and make Mims a starter and then he only needs to learn one position, but the comment was - they said he should play; they said Mims ought to learn the playbook.

They want young players to earn the start - fine; make the veterans earn their start. Someone has to catch a pass.

45 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

After hollaring Dammit really loud. 

My wife said a good idea for you would be to find a part-time job on Sundays so you cant watch the NY Jets anymore. 

I agree with her THIS SUCKS 

I work a rotating shift schedule, and only get 2 Sunday’s a month off. Not being able to watch the jets every week was a perk of the job I never saw coming sadly.

13 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

23168024-B2DB-415E-AF45-F9294035C796.thumb.jpeg.88015e6a78c9ca2bf9a2913fbdf1505f.jpeg

Of course it’ll never happen, but I would do it if I were GM. After I make the trade for Watson I would of course get all the media backlash of giving up on a rookie QB after only 3 games and getting a so called pervert QB in return but I wouldn’t give a sh*t. My response would be that I just made my team considerably better. How can you not justify that?

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Saleh just now on SNY saying that Zack did really well this week in practice.  They all say this and it makes me nuts.  Coach, practice is not like facing a live fire opposing defense.  The intensity, nuances, and deceptions employed are different.

Saleh clings to this as if anyone outside of the organization cares.  Someone needs to tell him that nobody cares.

• Upvote 2