Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patriot fans realizing average QB play is now part of their football universe 

The Patriots look really bad which really worries me when I think what they did to us.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

What’s everyone watching?

Cardinals-Jags for me. Get to see Lawrence and Murray is probably my favourite player to watch in the league right now.

It was a tossup between this and Chiefs-Chargers and I went with the Chiefs-Chargers. 

Either one would be a chance to watch actual good football before having to watch the Jets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Peoples-jones 6th rounder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mimsy

Nice adjustment to the ball and great job getting his feet in.  NOt a very good throw by Mayfield, but he sure heped his QB out.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, munchmemory said:

Especially when your only choice is watching the Giants.  Wish the NFL would abandon the antiquated b/s and put two games on even if the Giants or Jets are home.

That’s true. I got Sunday ticket and the choices are still lacking. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

That’s true. I got Sunday ticket and the choices are still lacking. 

That sucks.  I live in a dream world.  But if you're the NFL, why not put all games on some platform where you choose the games to watch.  Charge me a reasonable fee and I'm there.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

New England ain't sh*t. They might claw their way to 2nd place in the division since Miami is imploding and we are the jets, but those last wins for mumbles to pass Shula will be hard to get

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, munchmemory said:

That sucks.  I live in a dream world.  But if you're the NFL, why not put all games on some platform where you choose the games to watch.  Charge me a reasonable fee and I'm there.

It's scary changing your billions dollar business model. I think they are heading that direction... slowly

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's scary changing your billions dollar business model. I think they are heading that direction... slowly

Let's hope.   I would kill for even a pay-as-you-watch system.  You pick the games no matter where you live.  

Back in the 80s-90s when I lived in the SF bay Area, I was so desperate for Jet games that I'd call my brother in NJ and have him put the phone near the TV.  lol  Eventually, my wife and I wound up watching games in some friggin' bar at 10AM drinking bloody Mary's to meet their drink minimum.   Okay, it wasn't all bad.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Let's hope.   I would kill for even a pay-as-you-watch system.  You pick the games no matter where you live.  

Back in the 80s-90s when I lived in the SF bay Area, I was so desperate for Jet games that I'd call my brother in NJ and have him put the phone near the TV.  lol  Eventually, my wife and I wound up watching games in some friggin' bar at 10AM drinking bloody Mary's to meet their drink minimum.   Okay, it wasn't all bad.

Last season I had a buddy with Sunday ticket who used to host a zoom meeting for me and another friend where he would share his screen with us.  Covid era virtual sports bar. 

This year, we are back to meeting in person at the real bar.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...