Other NFL games today....

Beerfish

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I can't wait for the 100% reversal of the talking heads re Fields tomorrow.

Almost all of them ere killing the Bears for not playing him and just killing Dalton and the Nagy.

You can expect all of them to now say 'oh he had no chance due to the oline'

I'm probably the biggest Fields fan left on the site, he's not playing well today. That being said, I'm not sure Myles Garrett is human. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I'm probably the biggest Fields fan left on the site, he's not playing well today. That being said, I'm not sure Myles Garrett is human. 

It is fine to be a Fields fan but the best thing for him was to sit most of this year and all the talking heads were killing the Bears for actually bringing him along slowly as a team should.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

It is fine to be a Fields fan but the best thing for him was to sit most of this year and all the talking heads were killing the Bears for actually bringing him along slowly as a team should.

except in rare cases, your rookie should always 'play his way onto the field' or you get a vet who will hold up about 6-7 games and either get hurt or play poorly enough for the rookie to come in...They have Foles and should have gone with him if Dalton really couldn't, but Nagy burned that relationship hard. Dumb. 

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Oh, I agree. My preference was for the Jets to pick him and sit him for a year. If they are going to play him now, they need to cut the field in half, give him easy reads and let him make plays with his legs. Basically the opposite of what Nagy (AKA Midwestern Gase) is doing.