Other NFL games today....

Beerfish

19 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

What’s everyone watching?

Cardinals-Jags for me. Get to see Lawrence and Murray is probably my favourite player to watch in the league right now.

It was a tossup between this and Chiefs-Chargers and I went with the Chiefs-Chargers. 

Either one would be a chance to watch actual good football before having to watch the Jets. 

Just now, munchmemory said:

That sucks.  I live in a dream world.  But if you're the NFL, why not put all games on some platform where you choose the games to watch.  Charge me a reasonable fee and I'm there.

It's scary changing your billions dollar business model. I think they are heading that direction... slowly

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's scary changing your billions dollar business model. I think they are heading that direction... slowly

Let's hope.   I would kill for even a pay-as-you-watch system.  You pick the games no matter where you live.  

Back in the 80s-90s when I lived in the SF bay Area, I was so desperate for Jet games that I'd call my brother in NJ and have him put the phone near the TV.  lol  Eventually, my wife and I wound up watching games in some friggin' bar at 10AM drinking bloody Mary's to meet their drink minimum.   Okay, it wasn't all bad.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Let's hope.   I would kill for even a pay-as-you-watch system.  You pick the games no matter where you live.  

Back in the 80s-90s when I lived in the SF bay Area, I was so desperate for Jet games that I'd call my brother in NJ and have him put the phone near the TV.  lol  Eventually, my wife and I wound up watching games in some friggin' bar at 10AM drinking bloody Mary's to meet their drink minimum.   Okay, it wasn't all bad.

Last season I had a buddy with Sunday ticket who used to host a zoom meeting for me and another friend where he would share his screen with us.  Covid era virtual sports bar. 

This year, we are back to meeting in person at the real bar.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1