Do we know if Denzel Mims is active today?

The Crusher

8 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I don't see Mims seeing the field again as a Jet. They'll trade him at some point. This is ridiculous. 

We're going to get a situation where the last thing the Jets CS wants to do is play him, watch him play well, and then have to answer questions about why he hasn't been playing because it will make them look bad lol.

What a joke.

Agreed, you family 

I’m sorry but this is such bullsh*t.  I could understand if Mims did something so unprofessional that we don’t know about.  But the Jets have really made this situation bad.  I’m not saying any players deserves special treatment but I’m think about Zach Wilson and how Mims could help him given his skills and size/speed.  I just have a bad feeling that we are going to end up trading him fir a bag of chips and he is going to excel somewhere else.  Say what you want about his injuries or “learning all WR positions” but when the kid gets on the field he has produced.  

2 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Route tree? Yeah, right...  Bad salmon?  Yeah, right...  Learn the slot?  Yeah, right...  Great week of practice?  Yeah, right...

Next time I'm in dire need of an excuse to my wife, I'll make sure to email the Jets PR Dept. for suggestions.

Those excuses are like an old Burns & Allen routine.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Denzel Mims… there is something way wrong with him.   It has to be immaturity and/or a bad attitude.  

Another Jets 2nd round bust…

Must be. No NFL receiver has ever succeeded with immaturity and a bad attitude. Kudos to this coaching staff for picking up this fatal flaw before it started causing them to lose games . Whew!!!!!!  Close one!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I thought Mims learned a 2nd route, but it's clear he forgot it. 

Similar thing happened last week when Mims was in ShopRite.  Forgot his grocery list at home and wound up spinning in the aisles for a couple of hours.  Luckily, a shopper recognized him and sent him home in an Uber.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

JD, stop the torture of both Mims and the fans.  Time to cut bait.  It's clear the coaches don't want the guy.  Get on the phone now or tomorrow morning and work a trade.  

Better yet JD just resign...your handpicked coach has outed you as someone who hasn't a clue how to draft..your 2020 draft sucks as I posted back then when it happened and many blasted me..the 2021 draft is not much better..you are over your head and this coach will get you fired..you won't make the 6 years on your contract...make bank on that..

• Sympathy 1