***Official Fire Robert Saleh/watch out Kotite and Gase thread***

Bronx

Let's stop blaming everything on Scaredy Lafleur Smurf  and  focus on the headcoach. 

Why are we sitting Mims? Does Saleh understands the offense? Let's stop hiring DCs as headcoaches!

This could possibly be the worst Jets team ever and we are going to ignore the HC? 

Kotite/Gase, ya'll have some competition!

I supported Saleh, but this inept system falls on his shoulders and also JD "the meat head"!

Edited: I expect many thumbs down, but honestly,  why are we not talking about the man in charge?

lr

edy Smurf

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 13
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, BP said:

After 2 games? What were your expectations? Lower them, please. At least we’re not punting down by 10 with 5 minutes left anymore. I was really tired of that stupid sh*t.

Perhaps if Coach Saleh has the team learn a nifty fight song. That might raise their spirits.

• Haha 1

Let's stop blaming everything on Scaredy Lafleur Smurf  and  focus on the headcoach. 
Why are we sitting Mims? Does Saleh understands the offense? Let's stop hiring DCs as headcoaches!
This could possibly be the worst Jets team ever and we are going to ignore the HC? 
Kotite/Gase, ya'll have some competition!
I supported Saleh, but this inept system falls on his shoulders and also JD "the meat head"!
Edited: I expect many thumbs down, but honestly,  why are we not talking about the man in charge?
lr
edy Smurf
Let's fire you

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3