Is Robert Saleh the worst coach in the NFL?

FactsOnly

Pick below  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Salad Toppings below

• Yes
    • Yes, but only for this year until Urban Meyer concocts health problems

5 minutes ago, chirorob said:

They are not firing him 1 year in.

My biggest disappointment in him is his not standing up for his QB after 2 very questionable hits.

That I could see as fair criticism.  That being said, every single time there is a questionable hit, 9 times out of 10 both the Coach and player brush it off.  Every now and then you get guys like Mike Zimmer who scream about something and it becomes a thing that follows them for weeks, but it’s rare.  Even Zach said in his presser that this is just the nature of football.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

That I could see as fair criticism.  That being said, every single time there is a questionable hit, 9 times out of 10 both the Coach and player brush it off.  Every now and then you get guys like Mike Zimmer who scream about something and it becomes a thing that follows them for weeks.  Even Zach said in his presser that this is just the nature of football.

No… Wilson specifically said the first hit was suspect. seemed like he was thankful his leg wasn’t detached from his body on that hit

2 minutes ago, Pichula said:

No… Wilson specifically said the first hit was suspect. seemed like he was thankful his leg wasn’t detached from his body on that hit

He specifically said that he wasn’t sure about the first hit, what happened, or if the player was forced into hitting him low, and that it wasn’t the hit that hurt him (he actually pointed out that it was his left leg in hit #1)

In regards to the hit that he actually got hurt on (#2) he said that he didn’t believe it was a dirty hit at all.

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He specifically said that he wasn’t sure about the first hit, what happened, or if the player was forced into hitting him low, and that it wasn’t the hit that hurt him (he actually pointed out that it was his left leg in hit #1)

In regards to the hit that he actually got hurt on (#2) he said that he didn’t believe it was a dirty hit at all.

You need to rewatch that 

40 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

You tagged me in post because you were absolutely a**blasted that I downvoted you for starting this abysmally ridiculous thread.  I don’t have to engage you or talk about any of your total waste of bandwidth posts so keep filling that diaper buckaroo, idrgaf.

I tagged you because you downvoted a Fact Based topic after the team lost 54-13 coming out of a bye week

something a fool would do

dont think youre special cuz you're not, you're lumped in with the rest of the clueless shills

you have at least 7 posts in this thread alone

mental illness

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Just now, FactsOnly said:

I tagged you because you downvoted a Fact Based topic after the team lost 54-13 coming out of a bye week

something a fool would do

dont think youre special cuz you're not, you're lumped in with the rest of the clueless shills

enjoy your stay at the bottom

Donnnnnnnnnnnn’t careeeeeeeeeeee.

5 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

thats this same thread you doofus im not following anyone

im downvoting sh*tposts by shills

common sense aint too common

You downvoted responses to other people that weren’t sh*tposts you absolute buffoon.  How in the world is this exchange downvoted by you considered a “sh*tpost”

AE3B5535-30F7-4C80-A48F-202FE6011655.thumb.png.b680464137f00d1045d42536dca65ffa.png

We can’t evaluate Saleh without adequate QB play.

We can’t evaluate Zach without adequate line play.

We can’t evaluate the line until JD’s draft picks have at least three years.

We can’t evaluate JD until we know what we have in Zach.

We can’t evaluate Zach without adequate head coaching.

fail merry go round GIF

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Anyone else here remember making fun of the Cowboys for hiring McCarthy and the team looking like complete sh*t after? I certainly remember those posts. Funny I don't see anything now that they are 5-1. The coaches can only affect the game so much...you need players to win in the NFL. 

58 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Anyone else here remember making fun of the Cowboys for hiring McCarthy and the team looking like complete sh*t after? I certainly remember those posts. Funny I don't see anything now that they are 5-1. The coaches can only affect the game so much...you need players to win in the NFL. 

Dude, 6 weeks in a row they came out and weren’t ready to play. Behind by two scores every game until  they try and do something on offense. That is all on the coaches. If it happened once or twice I might buy your story. But every game?

• Upvote 1

I’m just wondering now what the Jets look for in a coach during the interview process. Maybe this is what they were looking for? I’m shocked this guy isn’t pissed off and saying jobs are on the line. This was the game plan after a bye week?

Status quo next week: my prediction? Run the ball until you’re down by two scores again. No creativity, rinse and repeat.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

I wanted McCarthy. But of course the premature victory lappers went wild when Dak went down last year and Cowboys started piling up losses.