Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Idk why everyone thinks that because he has a 6 year contract he is safe? When the **** has the really mattered? At end of season he will be half way through it with negative results. 

The amount of people on this board that give that man a pass is WAY beyond my understanding. His first draft may actually go down as one of our worst drafts of all time, and that's not being bombastic either. 

Becton (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Mims (Garbage that cant get ON the field) 

Davis (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Zuniga (Garbage that cant make the team)

Perine (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Morgan (Garbage that cant stay on the team)

Clark (Garbage that couldn't get activated)

Hall (Garbage that cant cover anyone)

Mann (Garbage that doesnt matter)

This is BAD. 

Like really REALLY bad. 

Like 10x worse than Idzik bad. 

That's 8 of 9 picks that are not contributing to the team right now in year 2. 

Injuries are not an excuse. 

Hall's been good - no need for hyperbole.

But otherwise you're 100% correct.

What's even scarier is, do this exercise with his FA's and it'll look much worse.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Hall's been good - no need for hyperbole.

But otherwise you're 100% correct.

What's even scarier is, do this exercise with his FA's and it'll look much worse.

You would think by the law of averages that he would have hit on SOMEONE between the draft and FA. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You would think by the law of averages that he would have hit on SOMEONE between the draft and FA. 

Yes. It's really hard to be as bad as he's been.

I will say though, just about all his FA's have been bargain basement shopping (particularly the OL). His two big signings Lawson and David - one didn't play a down and the other can't catch.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes. It's really hard to be as bad as he's been.

I will say though, just about all his FA's have been bargain basement shopping (particularly the OL). His two big signings Lawson and David - one didn't play a down and the other can't catch.

I have ZERO doubt there are at least 25 people on this board that could have had better offseasons as the GM. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I have ZERO doubt there are at least 25 people on this board that could have had better offseasons as the GM. 

Agreed.  I'm convinced I could have.  Hell a blind chicken with an off-season football guide from 7-11 could have.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What is so damn furstrating is that we seemed to finally be on the right track.  Douglas was supposedly a well respected highly sought after personnel executive.  We got rid of Gase, brought in Saleh, probably the top young HC candidate available.  We added resources to the OL, and to the WR room.  Putting a young QB in a much better position than the last guy.  We were finally doing it right.  Or so we thought.

I can take losing.  I expected a lot of losses this year, but it is the total incompetence that I can't take.  Once we fall behind by two scores, it is over.  Just to get a first down takes a Herculean effort.  At least we didn't struggle in the red zone today.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

This is an unmitigated disaster.

Mostly on JD.  He put this garbage together, including hiring the HC.

The Jet have serious money and draft picks next year - I hate to day this again..

But you can't allow JD to manage another off-season.

Amen....  sh*t can this fat ass

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JTJet said:

Idk why everyone thinks that because he has a 6 year contract he is safe? When the **** has the really mattered? At end of season he will be half way through it with negative results. 

The amount of people on this board that give that man a pass is WAY beyond my understanding. His first draft may actually go down as one of our worst drafts of all time, and that's not being bombastic either. 

Becton (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Mims (Garbage that cant get ON the field) 

Davis (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Zuniga (Garbage that cant make the team)

Perine (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Morgan (Garbage that cant stay on the team)

Clark (Garbage that couldn't get activated)

Hall (Garbage that cant cover anyone)

Mann (Garbage that doesnt matter)

This is BAD. 

Like really REALLY bad. 

Like 10x worse than Idzik bad. 

That's 8 of 9 picks that are not contributing to the team right now in year 2. 

Injuries are not an excuse. 

Oh the pain....  its SO bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Lawrence has 6 picks this year and even the great overhyped mac Jones threw three today. The entire rookie QB class is struggling

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app
 

Meanwhile two Jet cast off QBs (Sam and Teddy) are both 3-0 ... go figure! :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Meanwhile two Jet cast off QBs (Sam and Teddy) are both 3-0 ... go figure!  
That should be a hint that coaching, conditioning, and talent evaluation need to be a major concern. Not to say Zach Wilson isn't stinking up a storm but we have more pressing issues than tearing apart our second overall drafted QB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JTJet said:

Idk why everyone thinks that because he has a 6 year contract he is safe? When the **** has the really mattered? At end of season he will be half way through it with negative results. 

The amount of people on this board that give that man a pass is WAY beyond my understanding. His first draft may actually go down as one of our worst drafts of all time, and that's not being bombastic either. 

Becton (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Mims (Garbage that cant get ON the field) 

Davis (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Zuniga (Garbage that cant make the team)

Perine (Garbage that cant stay on the field)

Morgan (Garbage that cant stay on the team)

Clark (Garbage that couldn't get activated)

Hall (Garbage that cant cover anyone)

Mann (Garbage that doesnt matter)

This is BAD. 

Like really REALLY bad. 

Like 10x worse than Idzik bad. 

That's 8 of 9 picks that are not contributing to the team right now in year 2. 

Injuries are not an excuse. 

It's a disgrace that the draftniks of this board have outperformed our GMs literally every year for the last 10-15 years!! No disgrace to the posters here of course, but why are they better informed then the people actually employed to call the shots for this team?! 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...