MAJOR red flags on Zach Wilson

KO91

8 hours ago, Barton said:

I also think he's trying to be wayyy too much lto be ike Aaron Rodgers - constantly throwing off his back foot/fade way throws like Aaron does.

It's stupid and the coaches need to nip it in the bud. 

Rewatched highlights.  Wilson locks onto receivers, a lot 

How did this kid ever get assessed as a 1st rd pick?

• Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, Barton said:

I also think he's trying to be wayyy too much lto be ike Aaron Rodgers - constantly throwing off his back foot/fade way throws like Aaron does.

It's stupid and the coaches need to nip it in the bud. 

Yeah.

I do worry you can go to far the other way and coach the improvised stuff out of him. I think that's what we did with Sanchez when we were desperate to cut down the mistakes. 

He really should have sat for a while. 

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Id like this to happen so that zach can take over after watson is carted off the field behind this mess of a OL.... watson would be equally affective as a mentor from a wheelchair... or massage table.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Our offensive line is not the problem.  I really hate to mess with your paradigm that Zach is the next Mahomes

Our offensive line is not the problem.  I really hate to mess with your paradigm that Zach is the next Mahomes
Its ok to be wrong. ... Zach is making rookie mostakes like escapijg backwards etc ... but the C and RG positions have been highly suspect.

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Its ok to be wrong. ... Zach is making rookie mostakes like escapijg backwards etc ... but the C and RG positions have been highly suspect.

You’ll be making excuses all the way up until when we start tanking for Arch Manning in 3 years 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 9/27/2021 at 12:12 PM, Facts said:

Thanks. I've been awaiting people cherry picking stats to make Wilson seem better than he's been playing. Can't wait for the end of the season when he has 2-3 decent games and people start proclaiming, "He was PFF's 3rd best QB over the last 3 games of the season." (The same line we were fed after Geno and Darnold's rookie seasons). 

Thanks. I've been awaiting people cherry picking stats to make Wilson seem better than he's been playing. Can't wait for the end of the season when he has 2-3 decent games and people start proclaiming, "He was PFF's 3rd best QB over the last 3 games of the season." (The same line we were fed after Geno and Darnold's rookie seasons). 
Kinda of strange to use Darnold in both disparaging and supporting arguments ... but whatevs.

8 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

The ABILITY to get to the stratosphere of the top QBs doesnt say hes another Mahomes or Rodgers.  

And if he does, no one was talking about this season.  Mahomes and Rodgers didnt play like Mahomes and Rodgers.  Romo said CEILING.

So try again

On 9/28/2021 at 10:13 AM, Albaniajet said:

So Connor McGovern and AVT are just victims of Zach Wilson’ shitty pocket presence and holding the ball too long? Honestly the kid is a mess back there but those two idiots aren’t helping anyone. But ultimately LaFleur’s inability to teach his zone blocking technique properly trumps everything else for me. 

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The ABILITY to get to the stratosphere of the top QBs doesnt say hes another Mahomes or Rodgers.  

And if he does, no one was talking about this season.  Mahomes and Rodgers didnt play like Mahomes and Rodgers.  Romo said CEILING.

So try again

Romo compared to posters on this messageboard was being tactful when raving about Zach