Don’t blame Wilson yet

kmnj

I was in the keep Sam group and stated Joe should trade the pick and give Sam weapons . I thought it was dumb getting rid of him when he had no coach and no weapons

However, Wilson is our guy now and Joe ( who is the Jets real problem) is setting Wilson up to fail exactly like he did to Sam

i posted before week one out rbs are trash , our line is trash , we have no tight ends . I thought at WR we would be decent but had no idea we would be using berrios as our top dog

It is sad once again the fans knew better 

Joe should sit Wilson like I said after game one - but Joe didn’t even sign a back up

I just hope we don’t ruin Wilson as we can’t be drafting a qb every 2-3 years

FU Joe

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Everyone involved gets blame. 

ZW looks terrible in every aspect as a starting NFL QB. 

Yes he does but he is three games in and is a rookie. I won’t pass judgement on him yet but I was done with Joe last year and just like Sam Joe gave him Wilson no line no rbs and no tight ends 

We should have stuck with Sam and built around him. This kid was overhyped he almost lost his job first year probably would have not gotten it back if Hall didn't get hurt then played an easy schedule during Covid up until Jan wasn't considered even a 3rd round pick but this team was stupid to listen to the fan base give up on Darnold who was considered the best QB in that draft who had no team no line  no weapons around him and was drafted at 20 years old now he is 3-0 and Jets fans are ready to run wilson out of town said this before they drafted wilson it was a mistake but you have to give him 2 years see what happens to late now.

• Thumb Down 1

43 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I was in the keep Sam group and stated Joe should trade the pick and give Sam weapons . I thought it was dumb getting rid of him when he had no coach and no weapons

However, Wilson is our guy now and Joe ( who is the Jets real problem) is setting Wilson up to fail exactly like he did to Sam

i posted before week one out rbs are trash , our line is trash , we have no tight ends . I thought at WR we would be decent but had no idea we would be using berrios as our top dog

It is sad once again the fans knew better 

Joe should sit Wilson like I said after game one - but Joe didn’t even sign a back up

I just hope we don’t ruin Wilson as we can’t be drafting a qb every 2-3 years

FU Joe

No. Zach is done. He needs to be sat and start White. Then trade Zach for some Gatorade after we fire all the coaches. BTW, I am a QB guru and after 3 games, I just know.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The situation is as bad as it gets but we are stuck with it for this year. Maybe JD will realize  he can't  keep shopping at the discount rack for players and he needs to get some top end talent on the team. We can't  win this way. 

3 teams in the division started new rebuilds and drafted high 1st round QB in the last 4 years. 

1 paid for the best center on the market for their rookie QB and signed several other free agent lineman 1 year after drafting a 2nd round left tackle. 

1 team traded away an all-pro left tackle. Invested several picks in the 1st 3 rounds after drafting the QB. Bargain shopped for vets and relied on these picks developing in their rookie / 2nd years.

1 team drafted an injured fat tub of lard in the 1st round and shopped from the dollar store for offensive lineman. 

One of these things is not like the other. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Blue Print said:

Zach has been given an average of 1.7 seconds to throw the ball before the pocket collapses.  The NFL average is 2.5 seconds.

I don’t know how any receiver gets separation in that amount of time.  I don’t know how any QB identifies who will do it either.

The problem isn’t Zach and it wasn’t Sam.  The problem is that there is no time for routes to develop enough to know who will be open regardless of who the QB is.

Saying he needs to get rid of the ball faster is fine but incomplete.

oh, and I can drop passes for a whole lot less money than our receivers.  Hire me.  I’ll do as well and create a lot more salary cap room.

Wasn’t it Stengel who asked “doesn’t anyone know how to play this game?”

I know: it’s rhetorical.

Well said. But you know what the problem is, you have a-holes like GVR stink up the field and then have the audacity to put the whole issue on Wilson. Listen to his post game presser, he states that Wilson is in the NFL and the ball has to come out quicker. Well GVR, maybe stop sucking  ass and give your QB more than 1.7 seconds:

https://twitter.com/snyjets/status/1442276372253130752?s=20