Not impressed at all!!!!

AL047

I am disappointed in this team!!!! 

The head coach needs to shake things up on both the offense and defense!!!

I am getting tired of the oline committing the same mistakes over and over again!!! Wilson needs time to throw the ball not run for his dear life!!! Another thing that annoys me the most is Zack Wilson has this infatuation with Corey Davis the WR,. Wilson threw the ball to Davis about 10 times in the entire game, while the rest of the WR's and TE's got 2 or three passes each!!!! The head coach needs to get on Wilson and get him to throw the ball to the other WR's and TE's in the game. That is why the opposing defense are not threaten by this offense because Wilson immediately throws to or is looking for Davis his WR. The key to stopping the Jets offense is taking out Davis because Wilson doesn't throw to anyone else but him. The other they attack and know and studied it is the oline, they know its weak and hasn't been fixed and are able to apply pressure on Wilson. The prove is in the last three games against Carolina, New England and Denver they combined for a total of 15 sacks.

Defensively, they need a pass rushing DE or OLB to attack the QB!!!! For those that kept insisting the Jets have the best Dline well they did nothing against a very good oline in Denver, New England and Carolina combined!!! With pressuring the QB comes mistakes and turnovers and so far there has been one turnover against Carolina but nothing else!!! The QB's sit back and pick apart this team badly and there is no pressure at all. Sure the Jets defense haven't let teams score at will but how long will that last when the offense can't get going???

Saleh the Jets head coach needs to get on the players and coaching staff!!!! Of the players he needs to get on Wilson because of his preference to throw to WR Corey Davis, he is hurting this team by not looking at the other WRs or TEs. Saleh need to start switching players on the oline to protect Wilson. The hits are growing game by game and in the end the Jets don't need a David Carr incident who ended up shell shocked by all the hits. Saleh needs to find ways to get to the defensive coordinator to find ways to rush the QB and get turnovers. 

I saw that game and I was not impressed at all and I don't see changes at all for the better!!! The coach needs to put this on the players and coaches!!!! 

6 minutes ago, AL047 said:

Wilson threw the ball to Davis about 10 times in the entire game, while the rest of the WR's and TE's got 2 or three passes each!!!!

I'm thinking the math doesn't work here.

And 10 passes to your so called #1 WR isnt excessive in a game where you throw 35 passes.   Add in receiving TE went out with an injury as did E Moore.  

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'm thinking the math doesn't work here.

And 10 passes to your so called #1 WR isnt excessive in a game where you throw 35 passes.   Add in receiving TE went out with an injury as did E Moore.  

19 of 35 for 160 yards for Wilson

Look at the stats, you will see Wilson threw more passes to Davis which is 10 passes and caught 5 of them. Look at the stats

New York Jets vs. Denver Broncos Box Score, Summary, and Team Stats - September 26, 2021 Gametracker - CBSSports.com

7 hours ago, AL047 said:

19 of 35 for 160 yards for Wilson

Look at the stats, you will see Wilson threw more passes to Davis which is 10 passes and caught 5 of them. Look at the stats

New York Jets vs. Denver Broncos Box Score, Summary, and Team Stats - September 26, 2021 Gametracker - CBSSports.com

I know exactly how many he threw to Davis, 10.

But he threw 35 passes to receivers.   And Davis is the #1, should get more targets.  I think its being made bigger than it is