Who is the most hated Jets figure on JetNation.com at the moment?

Who is the most hated Jets figure on JetNation.com at the moment   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most hated Jets figure on JetNation.com at the moment?

• Mike LaFluer
    • Zach Wilson
    • Robert Saleh
    • Joe Douglas

18 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

You have to add the GM

How this poll was created without Joe Douglas shows just how ignorant/biased this fanbase is. 

Everyone’s an expert when we hire the GM, everyone’s an expert when we draft the college kids, everyone gets stupid when it’s clear we’ve made terrible mistakes.  

#joemustgo

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Reality.  If Saleh wasn't a nice guy he would be Adam Gase right now.  The answer is Lefleur.  Easiest guy to unload without it impacting our rebuild.

And that’s probably what’s going to happen. LaFluer will be the scape goat for this season. 

I don't see Christopher Johnson or Adam Gase on this list.

The damage those two caused this franchise is going to take 2-3 maybe even 4 years for Douglass and Saleh to fix.

I will though question Douglas and Saleh for not bringing in a veteran backup QB

11 minutes ago, Greensince69 said:

Sorry but you guys are all asinine.  Take some qualudes and chill, We have a rookie coach, rookie OC and a rookie QB.  They all need to learn their roles and it does not happen overnight. Troy Aikman got one win his first year.  For all you experts who want to crucify JD I would love to see what would happen if you ran the team, I sure you would be strung up the flagpole in the meadow lands by all you "Patient" fans.    I will say that if Parcels was the coach Johnson would be cut this morning for dropping 2 3rd down passes.  Dudes if you fire the coach and gm every time you don't like something you just create more chaos.  Suck it up for this year and keep yhe faith it will get better.

Fair enough Mrs. Douglas, I respect your point of view. 

• Haha 4

I’m trying to be smart and not get too nuts.  Lots of promise with JD, Salah, LaFleur and Ulbrich.  With Saleh and JD, they haven’t ever held their positions before.  There’s going to be growing pains.  JD is still a pretty new GM - 3 seasons isn’t a lot and he’s made a ton of good moves.

The jets won 2 games last year.  I wasn’t expecting an immediate turn around but it hasn’t been good.  I’m just hoping to start competing in games, not getting blown out.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Don’t really hate any of those guys. We’re a lot worse than I expected but all those guys are new enough where I don’t hate them yet. 

Agree.  They will get this offseason to improve.  If by October next year they still stink, then there could be trouble.

• Upvote 1

The idiot fat GM

The attention whore “I can run stadium steps HC”

The “I’m a face of the NFL’s nepotism problem” OC

and the clueless, spineless, cheap ownership 

All hated equally imo (by me at least)

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I don't see Christopher Johnson or Adam Gase on this list.

The damage those two caused this franchise is going to take 2-3 maybe even 4 years for Douglass and Saleh to fix.

I will though question Douglas and Saleh for not bringing in a veteran backup QB

Mike Maccagnan did WAY more damage than Adam Gase.

In fact, I'd argue that by ousting Macc, Adam Gase has done more for this franchise than Saleh has done so far.

Still hate Gase, though, and Saleh has time to turn it around and actually do something.

• Post of the Week 1
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Mike Maccagnan did WAY more damage than Adam Gase.

In fact, I'd argue that by ousting Macc, Adam Gase has done more for this franchise than Saleh has done so far.

Still hate Gase, though, and Saleh has time to turn it around and actually do something.

Maybe he can bring Gase back and have Gase get him fired. It’s the Jets so I wouldn’t put it pass them. 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Greensince69 said:

Sorry but you guys are all asinine.  Take some qualudes and chill, We have a rookie coach, rookie OC and a rookie QB.  They all need to learn their roles and it does not happen overnight. Troy Aikman got one win his first year.  For all you experts who want to crucify JD I would love to see what would happen if you ran the team, I sure you would be strung up the flagpole in the meadow lands by all you "Patient" fans.    I will say that if Parcels was the coach Johnson would be cut this morning for dropping 2 3rd down passes.  Dudes if you fire the coach and gm every time you don't like something you just create more chaos.  Suck it up for this year and keep yhe faith it will get better.

He got 6 wins in his second season.  Guess what Johnson fired the OC and he got 11 in his third season.