Who is the most hated Jets figure on JetNation.com at the moment?

KO91

Who is the most hated Jets figure on JetNation.com at the moment   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most hated Jets figure on JetNation.com at the moment?

• Mike LaFluer
    • Zach Wilson
    • Robert Saleh
    • Joe Douglas

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Mike Maccagnan did WAY more damage than Adam Gase.

In fact, I'd argue that by ousting Macc, Adam Gase has done more for this franchise than Saleh has done so far.

Still hate Gase, though, and Saleh has time to turn it around and actually do something.

He did hire Douglas who hired Saleh who hired Lefleur.  

Hate is a very destructive power.

I’d say disappointed is a better description. 

I was expecting more out of LaFleur, was hoping to see wide open receivers or more RB screens or quick developing routes to make it easier on Zach in this first 1/4 of the season.  

So I think I’m most disappointed in LaFleur. 

I thought the line would be better (didn’t expect Bechton to go down so soon) and the ease with which some offenses slice through our defense plus the missed tackles are high on my list. Not sure that is talent acquisition or coaching but I’m disappointed in both those units. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KO91 said:

Want to determine who is going to fall on the sword for this disaster. My guess is it’s LaFluer. 

I don't know who's going to be blamed and axed, but I know who it should be.  Look all the way up at the top and you'll see the one who's clearly responsible for this mess and all the failed regimes that preceded it. Too bad that person won't fire/divest himself 

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

SAR I

"Oh no!  Douglas is great!  It's Gase that's the problem!" people like you cried. 

Nope.  Different coach, Same Ol' Jets.

I warned you personally multiple times, as recently as a few months ago, that the 2019-2020 coaching staff was the constant and Douglas was the variable.  That the only thing that changed between the optimistic 6-2 2019 season and the pathetic 2-14 2020 season was the GM messing with the roster.  The 2020 team had the identical coaching staff, the same quarterback, the same playbook, fewer injuries, and they sucked worse than the year before. 

I wish it were Gase.  It wasn't.  It's Douglas.  You got what you wished for, genius. Enjoy.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 months ago, this fanbase was concerned that we shouldnt of hired lafleur because he was going to be so good he wouldnt be here long.  And then zach would have to learn a new offense.

Hahshahahahaha.

Saleh is the right guy, zach is the right guy, lafleur is the right guy and Joe Douglas is def the right guy.  Have some patience.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Out of Bounce said:

Can we unban DWC?  Lurking has been a lot less fun lately.  All I have to look forward to now are JetsFanShawn's and cookiemonsta's occasional posts.

hes here. you cant tell who he is? not today but if you pay attention he is easy to spot

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

"Oh no!  Douglas is great!  It's Gase that's the problem!" people like you cried. 

Nope.  Different coach, Same Ol' Jets.

I warned you personally multiple times, as recently as a few months ago, that the 2019-2020 coaching staff was the constant and Douglas was the variable.  That the only thing that changed between the optimistic 6-2 2019 season and the pathetic 2-14 2020 season was the GM messing with the roster.  The 2020 team had the identical coaching staff, the same quarterback, the same playbook, fewer injuries, and they sucked worse than the year before. 

I wish it were Gase.  It wasn't.  It's Douglas.  You got what you wished for, genius. Enjoy.

SAR I

You were a Gase sycophant. And Gase supposedly recommended Douglas.

I like Douglas and I think it’s too early to pass judgement.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

For those of you that chose LaFleur.

Do any of you think there's an OC in the history of this game that would have this offense, under these circumstances, playing well right now?

Lot of room between playing well right now and what they are doing. It’s really not the level of play as it is as oppose to it seems to be getting worse as a whole week to week. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lot of room between playing well right now and what they are doing. It’s really not the level of play as it is as oppose to it seems to be getting worse as a whole week to week. 

I don't know. 

I get it, I agree it's really ugly right now but I refuse to blame the OC at this point.  This roster is disgusting.

He was asked to implement a new, complicated offense, with so many rookies.  To me, it seems like an impossible task.

Once again, if you need to blame someone you should blame the GM. 

With that said, this continued free rushers coming through - that feels like something the OC should have worked out already.

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't know. 

I get it, I agree it's really ugly right now but I refuse to blame the OC at this point.  This roster is disgusting.

He was asked to implement a new, complicated offense, with so many rookies.  To me, it seems like an impossible task.

Once again, if you need to blame someone you should blame the GM. 

With that said, this continued free rushers coming through - that feels like something the OC should have worked out already.

But he knew what he was starting with obviously. You are not wrong but he has to be able to change things to at least attempt to fit his personal. I see it as a major flaw for him to look at this roster and it experience then go ahead and try to install his system anyways.,Needs to be able somewhat adapt to what he has or shouldn’t have taken the job.

Who knows?  His brothers best friend who he worked with offered him his dream job. Turned into a nightmare, it happens. 

Strictly from a zach perspective I think they are still adjusting to losing Greg Knapp. His impact especially now that it is regular season would most likely had a positive impact on the qb. Major loss for his family and certainly at  lesser extent a huge loss for the jets. I agree with patience. Once zach starts playing better, that will impact the entire team

19 hours ago, Greensince69 said:

Sorry but you guys are all asinine.  Take some qualudes and chill, We have a rookie coach, rookie OC and a rookie QB.  They all need to learn their roles and it does not happen overnight. Troy Aikman got one win his first year.  For all you experts who want to crucify JD I would love to see what would happen if you ran the team, I sure you would be strung up the flagpole in the meadow lands by all you "Patient" fans.    I will say that if Parcels was the coach Johnson would be cut this morning for dropping 2 3rd down passes.  Dudes if you fire the coach and gm every time you don't like something you just create more chaos.  Suck it up for this year and keep yhe faith it will get better.

I agree somewhat with your realist views. But my issue is this: Why would a rookie HC with a D background hire a 34 year old first time OC to coach his rookie QB? That makes no sense. Unless, Gregg Knapp was to be the veteran offensive coach for the OC to lean on and the in-house replacement if LaFleur fell on his face. And even if that was Plan B, it’s no longer on the table.

3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I agree somewhat with your realist views. But my issue is this: Why would a rookie HC with a D background hire a 34 year old first time OC to coach his rookie QB? That makes no sense. Unless, Gregg Knapp was to be the veteran offensive coach for the OC to lean on and the in-house replacement if LaFleur fell on his face. And even if that was Plan B, it’s no longer on the table.

I don't know that you can say that he's "fell on his face" given the newness of the offense and the quality of opponent. Sh!t the 1998 club lost in Denver. And Belicheck has won 11 straight against not just LaFleur.

This WILL get better. Hard to believe, but it will.