Connor McGovern responds to the “trolls”

Rhg1084

24 minutes ago, Pac said:

He has the right A gap you ******* trolls.  The fact that a c-hair to his left a 300lb monster is barreling in unblocked on his adolescent QB isn't his problem.

Did or did not the right A gap stay clean?

lol he serious? so he has to stick in his gap even though he is blocking thing air? lmao...jesus

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

All gas no discipline.

JD and Saleh really putting work here.

3 weeks into the season and the lockeroom is already lost.

No joke, this sh:t show is just getting started.  

Joe Douglas, the gift that just keeps on giving.  

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

And in defending himself he basically hung the rookie out to dry.  I’m sure avt is happy that McGovern has his back.

He may have been subtly critizing the zone scheme?  Maybe he just looks like a meathead and is playing 3D chess?

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As I've said countless times, zone blocking stinks and is the worst for many teams.  The image above is what happens in zone blocking.  Oh I have my gap but if ONE guy does not have their gap there is a free untouched lineman to kill the QB.

Ditch stinking zone blocking scheme and just man block, the added benefit is you do not have to go after light weight olineman that 'fit the scheme' F that.

We had the same issues last year, guys coming free half the time untouched.  We can;t even hold the guy.

Did I say I hate the over complicated zone blocking scheme yet?

Agree, I have always hated zone blocking. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As I've said countless times, zone blocking stinks and is the worst for many teams.  The image above is what happens in zone blocking.  Oh I have my gap but if ONE guy does not have their gap there is a free untouched lineman to kill the QB.

Ditch stinking zone blocking scheme and just man block, the added benefit is you do not have to after light weight guy olineman that 'fit the scheme' F that.

We had the same issues last year, guys coming free half the time untouched.  We can;t even hold the guy.

Exactly this. He’s prob not wrong in what he’s saying. But that’s a problem. It shouldn’t be that easy to come untouched. 
This whole system is trash. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Barkus said:

This sucks, it’s not even October and I have to head to the draft forum and start doing mock drafts?

Too bad a new owner cant be drafted.  Until that happens, get used to having laughing stock of a team year in and year out.

It all starts at the top.

36 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Ditch stinking zone blocking scheme and just man block, the added benefit is you do not have to go after light weight olineman that 'fit the scheme' F that.

Unfortunately that is never going to happen.