And This is WHY You Hire Bill Cowher...

jetswinbaby!

Trying to find the next great GM or HC is just as difficult as finding a franchise QB...

I'm tired of the wasted seasons...

The early high-flying hope that ends in a dumpster fire year after year...

Go get "The Chin"...

Make him HC...

Make him GM...

Make him Team President...

Give him complete control...

Offer him a piece of the team...

Back up the Brinks truck...

Make him an offer he can't refuse...

Bringing in a proven winner is the only thing that can turn around this woe-be-gone franchise...

• Thumb Down 5
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hiring Bill Cowher would be like hiring Ditka at this point.

Agreed. Hiring Rex Ryan again would be a tragic mistake. Rex knows zero about offense and that is where the help is needed. Losing Greg Knapp hurt badly. He was the QB coach and the passing game coordinator and now LeFleur has to do it all and I don't think he can.

20 minutes ago, jetswinbaby! said:

Trying to find the next great GM or HC is just as difficult as finding a franchise QB...

Go get "The Chin"...

Make him HC...

Make him GM...

Bringing in a proven winner is the only thing that can turn around this woe-be-gone franchise...

He been away from the game way to long I’m sure he would cow tie to this new BS feeling matter bs.

what happened to all the love for saleh?  i don't know of any retread coaches that might be successful here at the moment.  the team is just way to inexperienced to expect a lot from this season.  there are the rookies and young players and then there are a couple of fat cat players that just aren't playing 100%.  davis has no business even being considered a no. 1 receiver if he continues to miss catches.  if there is a mistake it's in having too many newbies come in like lafleur without any mentors to watch over their shoulders.  it might not be too bad if they did bring in a big time offensive coach if only to advise lafleur and be a more objective set of eyes.  ultimately the players gotta play and play as a team.  they need someone to get on guys when they drop passes.  they just don't have it yet.

1 hour ago, jetswinbaby! said:

Go get "The Chin"...

Make him HC...

Make him GM...

Yea lets play 90s football in the 20s great thinking. Eyes rolled to the back of my head so hard I hit my medula