Jamal Adams update (Gonna throw the masses a ?)

KO91

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thru 3 games:

• 0 sacks
  • 0 Pass Deflections
  • 0 INT's
  • 18 Solo Tackles
  • 1 TFL
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Hurries

The Adams-led Seattle defense has allowed the most yards of any team in the league (6th most pass yards, 3rd most rushing yards).  Thus, despite Russell Wilson throwing for 895 yards, 7 TDs and 0 INTs thru 3 games (133.6 QB Rating), Seattle is 1-2.

Game.  Changer.

The Seattle Payroll Strangler. Coming to a theatre near you. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

Does anyone here still wish he was on the team?

Plus, the draft picks. 

Plus he is the highest paid safety in the NFL

@SAR I does. bring him up as one of the great players JD let go.

2 hours ago, KO91 said:

So Joe Douglas won a deal?

he won alot of them

unless you wanted to give Leo 63 mil for one good year.

Robbie 29.5 mil for one good year.

that alone should keep JDs job. saving ourselves from cap hell for years on mediocre players that some fans wanted to be here 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thru 3 games:

• 0 sacks
  • 0 Pass Deflections
  • 0 INT's
  • 18 Solo Tackles
  • 1 TFL
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Hurries

The Adams-led Seattle defense has allowed the most yards of any team in the league (6th most pass yards, 3rd most rushing yards).  Thus, despite Russell Wilson throwing for 895 yards, 7 TDs and 0 INTs thru 3 games (133.6 QB Rating), Seattle is 1-2.

Game.  Changer.

Normally this would bring me joy. But the state of the jets franchise is even more laughable than jamals stats. 

I thought jd could turn this thing around. Wasn't so sold on Saleh but a lot of yall were hyping him up. He might be more inept than gase. Which is actually pretty amazing.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

23 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The funny thing here is that Jamien Sherwood, like Jamal Adams, plays a really ineffective OLB for the Jets. Adrian Colbert is the strong safety.

F6A7934A-A6F6-435F-B6DE-8C1E509B23C5.png

Adrian colbert is an utter jag on his 4th team in 5 years, has a few less tackles than jamal but matches all his other zeros across the board this year.  He is on a top 10 defense as opposed to jamals dead last and he makes 755 thousand compared to 17 million for jamal.

And someone had the gall to sneer at the jets ss compared to Jamal? lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The funny thing here is that Jamien Sherwood, like Jamal Adams, plays a really ineffective OLB for the Jets. Adrian Colbert is the strong safety.

F6A7934A-A6F6-435F-B6DE-8C1E509B23C5.png

The funny thing is you don’t understand ball. Adams was born to play that position in Salehs defense.  

I have an offer

Show up to the tailgate in an Adams jersey , wear it all day, and I’ll let you pick my signature permanently. 
Within reason of course. Nothing profane or sexual in nature. preferably some statement about Adams 

23 minutes ago, Larz said:

The funny thing is you don’t understand ball. Adams was born to play that position in Salehs defense.  

I have an offer

Show up to the tailgate in an Adams jersey , wear it all day, and I’ll let you pick my signature permanently. 
Within reason of course. Nothing profane or sexual in nature. preferably some statement about Adams 

I’d be fine with one of those scary sexy warrior priestess lovelies you posted  a month back. Not that I remember or anything or saved a couple. Nothing like that. Like at all or ever. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

What would help this team tremendously - now and for the future - is to trade AVT (at $4MM/yr through 2024), and another 1st rounder next year, and $1MM/game, for Jamal Adams. 

You are not the first person to mention that here, just the first person to not actually mean it. Frightening! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2