Jamal Adams update (Gonna throw the masses a ?)

KO91

Just now, Larz said:

???

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thru 4 games:

• 0 sacks
  • 1 Pass Deflection
  • 0 INT's
  • 22 Solo Tackles
  • 1 TFL
  • 3 Missed Tackles
  • 0 FF's 
  • 0 FR's
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Hurries
  • 0 QB Pressures
  • 7 completions allowed on 8 targets
  • 100.5 QB Rating when targeted
  • 8.1 yards allowed per target

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thru 4 games:

• 0 sacks
  • 1 Pass Deflection
  • 0 INT's
  • 22 Solo Tackles
  • 1 TFL
  • 3 Missed Tackles
  • 0 FF's 
  • 0 FR's
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Hurries
  • 0 QB Pressures

@Pac @JiFapono @bitonti @Gastineau Lives @Larz @kevinc855 @NYJ1 @kmnj @More Cowbell @SAR I @Prodigal Syndicate

Why do I care again?

I said we'd get 2 firsts and he would become highest paid S ever.  You and the goon squad kept reminding me how silly I was.

I never made predictions on his statistical output in year 2 with Seattle.

You lost...  months and months ago you lost.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thru 4 games:

• 0 sacks
  • 1 Pass Deflection
  • 0 INT's
  • 22 Solo Tackles
  • 1 TFL
  • 3 Missed Tackles
  • 0 FF's 
  • 0 FR's
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Hurries
  • 0 QB Pressures

@Pac @JiFapono @bitonti @Gastineau Lives @Larz @kevinc855 @NYJ1 @kmnj @More Cowbell @SAR I @Prodigal Syndicate

THERE WERE NO OTHER JERSEY NUMBERS!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Why do I care again?

I said we'd get 2 firsts and he would become highest paid S ever.  You and the goon squad kept reminding me how silly I was.

I never made predictions on his statistical output in year 2 with Seattle.

You lost...  months and months ago you lost.

You wanted the Jets to re-sign Jamal Adams and were looking forward to the day when it would happen.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You wanted the Jets to re-sign Jamal Adams and were looking forward to the day when it would happen.

So did Joe Douglas.

Then Jamal shot his way out of town.

Then I said we'd get 2 firsts and id take it.

Then we did.

The end.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Behold, a screen shot of the play showing how open Kittle was and how late Lance was with the ball. All the way over to the right, almost out of the frame entirely, is Jamal Adams. Good day, sir. i said GOOD DAY, SIR.

84F7D885-F8BF-473D-A4AC-B074BDA3D0CA.png

Only a safety with as much gifted natural athleticism at Jamal could cover that much ground.

?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wow so cool much excitement 

I mean, kind of, I guess but that play didnt give me near the same level of excitement that I had when you were dead wrong about 2 first round picks and highest paid safety in the league.  Remember when you did that premature victory lap and I was like dude, this is weird (very similar to what you're doing now) and then a day later, he signed the biggest contract in the league?

In conclusion, I was much more excited about your wrongness then Jamal's big play.

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

So did Joe Douglas.

Then Jamal shot his way out of town.

Then I said we'd get 2 firsts and id take it.

Then we did.

The end.

Great summary, forgot the part where butt buddies T0m and 80 assured us we'd never get more than a 3rd rounder...and that he'd never get paid the way he expects.  

And we got the last laugh because we were right and the Jets were the beneficiaries of our correctness.

The end.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

Shame is the biggest snowflake here lol

you all are obsessed, not me. 

you all fell for the smear campaign, not me

everyone Got what they wanted in this trade

grow up

Yet you show up in every single Jamal Adams thread to tell people to stop talking about him.  

Are you that upset about being wrong, after all this time?

And lmao at the idea of Seattle "getting what they wanted" out of this deal.  Yeah, I'm sure they're super thrilled at the moment.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Great summary, forgot the part where butt buddies T0m and 80 assured us we'd never get more than a 3rd rounder...and that he'd never get paid the way he expects.  

And we got the last laugh because we were right and the Jets were the beneficiaries of our correctness.

The end.

John Schneider being an idiot doesn’t make you and @Pac any smarter.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The end.

Being wrong about what we'd get for Jamal Adams paled in comparison to the wrongness about Jamal's actual impact on football games, which you and Pac keep peddling and have kept peddling for years.  Both of you actually wanted to pay Jamal Adams to remain a Jet.  Even with all the available information showing that would have been f**king stupid. 

You two only shifted your opinion when Adams shot his way out of town and not a moment sooner.  All the way up until that point you wanted him getting his $17M+ per year here.

You are allies with Pac in this debate.  Pac.  The guy who still thinks Geno Smith is a good QB and Mike Maccagnan was not a bad GM.  Think long and hard about that one.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Larz said:

Shame is the biggest snowflake here lol

you all are obsessed, not me. 

you all fell for the smear campaign, not me

everyone Got what they wanted in this trade

grow up

I fell for no campaign. I saw what Adams is with my own eyes. Mediocre player 99% of the time. Poor tackler, slow in coverage. Occasional big play doesn't make up for the rest of his bad play. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.  And Seahawks fans aren't very pleased with the deal and that's putting it mildly. 

You fell for the massive phony hype campaign. #gullibilitysucks

• Upvote 3

Being wrong about what we'd get for Jamal Adams paled in comparison to the wrongness about Jamal's actual impact on football games, which you and Pac keep peddling.

You are allies with Pac in this debate.  Pac.  Think long and hard about that one.  

Admitting me and Pac were right must be the worst day of your life, probably not T0mShanes because, yikes, would hate to have walked life in his shoes, god only know rock bottom looks like for him....but you?  This has to be the lowest point of your life,...JiF and @Pac dancing all over your wrongness, yikes! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Admitting me and Pac were right must be the worst day of your life, probably not T0mShanes because, yikes, would hate to have walked life in his shoes, god only know rock bottom looks like for him....but you?  This has to be the lowest point of your life,...JiF and @Pac dancing all over your wrongness, yikes! 

You and Pac wanted to pay Jamal Adams right up until the moment he shot his way out of town.

I feel no such shame about being wrong about what we got for Adams.  I'd feel a lot of shame if I to this day felt that Jamal Adams is a lock HOFer worthy of a market-setting contract and was proven dead wrong.  But you don't feel shame because you like to play both sides of an argument so you never think you're actually wrong. 

It's what narcissists like you Jamal Adams do, which is why you still like him so much.  You see yourself in Jamal Adams and that's sad.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You and Pac wanted to pay Jamal Adams right up until the moment he shot his way out of town.

I feel no such shame about being wrong about what we got for Adams.  I'd feel a lot of shame if I to this day felt that Jamal Adams is a lock HOFer worthy of a market-setting contract and was proven dead wrong.  But you don't feel shame because you like to play both sides of an argument so you never think you're actually wrong. 

It's what narcissists like you Jamal Adams do, which is why you still like him so much.  You see yourself in Jamal Adams and that's sad.

The only way Adams sees the Hall of Fame is for somene to buy him a ticket to visit. Massively overrated player whose career will end early and will be forgotten by all except burned Jets fans and scalped Seahawks fans.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thru 4 games:

• 0 sacks
  • 1 Pass Deflection
  • 0 INT's
  • 22 Solo Tackles
  • 1 TFL
  • 3 Missed Tackles
  • 0 FF's 
  • 0 FR's
  • 0 QB Hits
  • 0 QB Knockdowns
  • 0 QB Hurries
  • 0 QB Pressures

Seriously, what is the point of this. I mean the guy has been gone for 2 years. Obsesse much?

• Upvote 1

You're upset, I get it.  You're very passionate about this subject and I've owned your little tushy the entire way, and it bothers you so much so that you get very frustrated and start hurling insults and it's very unsettling behavior that makes me worry about you.

So lets revisit my take on Jamal Adams:

My position was, I'd resign Jamal Adams unless someone blows you away with a deal.  Then Jamal started shooting his way out and at some point said, I want to be traded and I dont care if I get a contract extension.  You remember (because I know you do), that's when I said, ok, trade him but hold for a 1st.  You and your butt licking buddy, T0mShane, said I was crazy and you'd settle for a 5th round pick.  The Jets received not 1 but 2, first round picks.  I laughed at you both for being dumb dumbs and reveled in my rightness.  Then he broke a record, the Seahawks made the playoffs and the contract was just the icing on the cake.  

I owned you and continue to own you on this topic.  The fact that you feel the need to tag me to share information on something I could literally not give 2 sh*ts about, proves that I own space rent free in your Jamal Adams obsessed head.

80 - I won.  Big time.  And the margin of victory gets larger and larger and larger every time your try and act like you're still in the game.  This was a boat race and you were in a canoe. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The end.

I'm not sure about a couple things here:

1. I have my doubts that whatever you said about Jamal Adams value in a trade actually had any impact on the return in the trade no matter how correct you were. 

2. "I was wrong that you should cut off your hand to fix a hangnail, but I was right that you should use something to stop the bleeding." is an argument I'm having a hard time finding convincing. 

28 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You're upset, I get it.  You're very passionate about this subject and I've owned your little tushy the entire way, and it bothers you so much so that you get very frustrated and start hurling insults and it's very unsettling behavior that makes me worry about you.

So lets revisit my take on Jamal Adams:

My position was, I'd resign Jamal Adams unless someone blows you away with a deal.  Then Jamal started shooting his way out and at some point said, I want to be traded and I dont care if I get a contract extension.  You remember (because I know you do), that's when I said, ok, trade him but hold for a 1st.  You and your butt licking buddy, T0mShane, said I was crazy and you'd settle for a 5th round pick.  The Jets received not 1 but 2, first round picks.  I laughed at you both for being dumb dumbs and reveled in my rightness.  Then he broke a record, the Seahawks made the playoffs and the contract was just the icing on the cake.  

I owned you and continue to own you on this topic.  The fact that you feel the need to tag me to share information on something I could literally not give 2 sh*ts about, proves that I own space rent free in your Jamal Adams obsessed head.

80 - I won.  Big time.  And the margin of victory gets larger and larger and larger every time your try and act like you're still in the game.  This was a boat race and you were in a canoe. 

Jamal Adams sucks.  

• Haha 1

Seattle - 32nd in yards allowed, 28th in pass defense, 32nd in run defense

The guy makes no big plays as in turnover plays, gets his rump burned off in most pass plays, has lead seattle to the worst D in the league , cost 2 1sts and a third and is being paid 17 million  a year or so.

Without being allowed to free lance and blitz almost every play he is a mid to lower echelon safety.

• Upvote 2