Jamal Adams update (Gonna throw the masses a ?)

KO91

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

If anything happens to russel wilson seattle will be one of the worst teams in the league.

That might be anyway. Now things can obviously change week to week but their defense over the weekend was maybe the worst I have ever seen. And their schedule is just brutal coming up. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/28/2021 at 12:23 PM, JetPotato said:

I don't know how anyone can not respect this man.

He single-handedly convinced an NFL team to trade two 1st round picks for him, then make him as the highest paid player at his position for several years using only his mouth, a Twitter account and some dance moves, and not with a single thing he has ever done on the field.

He is an absolute genius, whether you choose to see it or not.

It's called jealousy and you may have heard but it's a wasted emotion.

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is what happens when you drop a defensive tackle into coverage. 

Vince Wilfork has one more career interceptions than jamal adams.

Ted washington has the same number of career interceptions as jamal adams

JJ Watt has the same number of career interceptions as jamal adams

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

The thing people fail to see in this idea is that Adams then would have to assume the responsibilities of a LB and get blocked as  a linebacker.  Just totally different than poaching the line of scrimmage with no base responsibility.

Jamal got sacks because he as an unblocked and unaccounted for blitzing safety.

Jamal facing blocking FBs, pulling guards and having to set the edge would be a slaughter.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

16 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Vince Wilfork has one more career interceptions than jamal adams.

Ted washington has the same number of career interceptions as jamal adams

JJ Watt has the same number of career interceptions as jamal adams

This thread just keeps delivering!

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/seahawks-jamal-adams-promises-defense-will-be-better-vs-49ers

While Seattle's defense has been leakier than an ancient Egyptian rowboat early on, star safety Jamal Adams is promising a new D on Sunday in the Bay.

"Just going forward. Just getting back to who we are as a defense," Adams told Seattle media Thursday when asked how the Seahawks fix their defense. "Our mindset hasn't changed, we understand who we are and we just have to get back to believing in that. Everybody. Playing our style of play. Starting this week things will change."

Adams, the highest-paid safety in the NFL, has been held in check through the first three weeks, notching just one tackle for loss, zero sacks, zero quarterback hits while being a relative non-factor in the opening games. This comes after Adams recorded 9.5 sacks last year, the most ever by a defensive back in NFL history.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

“Obviously, they’re going to slide a protection my way or they’re always looking for me,” Adams said. “I’ve got to disguise a lot and do what I do best. The coaches are putting me in those positions to make those disguises and whatnot. I understand who I am as a football player, and I understand what the opposing offensive line or quarterback is going to do. It’s just how the game goes.

“It’s not an excuse for me. I’m all about making plays and doing whatever I can to help the team win.”

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:43 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

This thread just keeps delivering!

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

He’s not any worse then he’s ever been. He’s just no longer going close to 100% anymore, he’s cruising at about 70-75%. He’s already thinking about his health and life after football. It was honestly never about football. He did well, can’t take that from him. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/seahawks-jamal-adams-promises-defense-will-be-better-vs-49ers

While Seattle's defense has been leakier than an ancient Egyptian rowboat early on, star safety Jamal Adams is promising a new D on Sunday in the Bay.

"Just going forward. Just getting back to who we are as a defense," Adams told Seattle media Thursday when asked how the Seahawks fix their defense. "Our mindset hasn't changed, we understand who we are and we just have to get back to believing in that. Everybody. Playing our style of play. Starting this week things will change."

Adams, the highest-paid safety in the NFL, has been held in check through the first three weeks, notching just one tackle for loss, zero sacks, zero quarterback hits while being a relative non-factor in the opening games. This comes after Adams recorded 9.5 sacks last year, the most ever by a defensive back in NFL history.

“Obviously, they’re going to slide a protection my way or they’re always looking for me,” Adams said. “I’ve got to disguise a lot and do what I do best. The coaches are putting me in those positions to make those disguises and whatnot. I understand who I am as a football player, and I understand what the opposing offensive line or quarterback is going to do. It’s just how the game goes.

“It’s not an excuse for me. I’m all about making plays and doing whatever I can to help the team win.”

He’s very talented as a communicator and self promotion, he might make a pretty nice WWE personality after football, if he could handle the physical nature of it 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

image.png.dbb9846908b403954153a11146d8e795.png

On 9/29/2021 at 6:40 PM, Albaniajet said:

They could very well give us a top ten pick even without Wilson getting injured.  Their defense is really bad

Like so bad Zach Wilson and Justin Fields could throw for 200 yards

NFC West is as tough as it's ever been this year.  The Cardinals and LA Rams are both undefeated (they play each other this weekend so someone gets to 4-0), and San Fran is solid and should have knocked off the Packers last week if Rodgers didn't get the Pack into field goal range in under a minute.  Bottom line - Two good teams might not make the playoffs out of that division.  Somebody wins the division and there's likely 1 Wild Card.  Seattle will have a tough time getting the WC.  I'm guessing the Seattle draft pick is no later than 20 in the Draft... and could realistically be in the early/mid-teens.

The NFC right now.  You'll have to scroll down a bit to find them...

1502436862_ScreenShot2021-10-02at9_04_45AM.png.8d6e698cab370f2569e314540016f57b.png

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Icer said:

Trading two #1 picks for a box safety and giving him 20 million dollars a year is the height of stupidity. It's really hard to think some people around here were against the trade, it looks worse and worse as time goes on.

Yet JD is the worse GM ever? How do you explain that? Blind Squirrel? Broken clock?

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His statements above are the only defense he’s playing this year.

• Haha 3