Jamal Adams update (Gonna throw the masses a ?)

KO91

I'm shocked I have not dunked on Jamallpro more this season.

I can't understand  how some minority of stubborn mules don't see how trash he is. The few family members I have that are Jets fans (the gentlemen  I inherited  this blight from) still believe his hype train bs. It is very evident in the sacks per pass rush attempts numbers and his coverage numbers. But I still hear how he is such an "impact player"  and "brings energy to the D" blah blah blah.

He gets an A+ for self promotion. A D- for most everything  else. The dude poaches and he's not even good at it anymore. 

He may be the Prez but I didn't  vote for him. He's an unlikable ****  and I  always be glad he's gone because he made it harder to root for our team.

ff33c42e33a64939be154221b7bdcddc.gif

• Upvote 4

Going forward, watch the morons in the sports media pick up on the fact Adams is in fact a worthless player. Most NFL TV guys speak in superlatives, telling you everyone is great, everybody is a star. Picture a collection of suck ass losers like Peter King and the PFT Mike Whatshisname guy with too much Brill creme in his hair. They watch things only superficially. and often they have no idea what they're watching. 

Aikman, who is no genius (and in fact resembles the white version of Jay Z, but I digress) pretty much said Adams totally sucks. This is gonna give license for the rest of the lemmings to pile on. And to ask the questions about what the hell was Seattle thinking with this trade. 

This is about to get exponentially more fun. Cannot what for "The Prez" new take on his lack of clothes. 

"Jamal, why do you suck?Should you retire? Why do you think you are still an NFL player? What's it like to be part of the most lopsided trade in NFL history? Will you give back the money? Are you capable of shame? ". 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Going forward, watch the morons in the sports media pick up on the fact Adams is in fact a worthless player. Most NFL TV guys speak in superlatives, telling you everyone is great, everybody is a star. Picture a collection of suck ass losers like Peter King and the PFT Mike Whatshisname guy with too much Brill creme in his hair. They watch things only superficially. and often they have no idea what they're watching. 

Aikman, who is no genius (and in fact resembles the white version of Jay Z, but I digress) pretty much said Adams totally sucks. This is gonna give license for the rest of the lemmings to pile on. And to ask the questions about what the hell was Seattle thinking with this trade. 

This is about to get exponentially more fun. Cannot what for "The Prez" new take on his lack of clothes. 

"Jamal, why do you suck?Should you retire? Why do you think you are still an NFL player? What's it like to be part of the most lopsided trade in NFL history? Will you give back the money? Are you capable of shame? ". 

Oh you mean the same know nothing clowns in the media who were laughing at the Jets for trading Adams a year ago?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, k-met57 said:

ive said it before and ill say it again...Jamal talks a good game, but he has all the qualities of a losing player. He only cares about himself, he takes no responsibility, and he grandstands about everything without actually believing anything he is saying. he will end up like one of these aging NBA players hooking up with someone who will maybe get him a ring...but more likely he will just be a box safety for a few more years until he fades into obscurity.

He also thinks he’s way better than he really is