Quinnen Williams rips fans who criticize Zach Wilson 0-3 Jets I still don't want to hear that s---t

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quinnen taken completely out of context. Watch the video of the interview before running like sheep to post this garbage. 

I love when the media says "people are saying" when it's really them saying it. lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Quinnen taken completely out of context. Watch the video of the interview before running like sheep to post this garbage. 

Contact By Darryl Slater | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

So even though Williams, a prodigious defensive tackle, has experienced a lot of losing, he pushed back Monday on fans who are upset about the Jets’ latest slow start.

“I still don’t want to hear that s--t,” he said.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hey Quinnen you and  the NY Jets are lucky to still have us loyal resilient NY Jets fans rooting for you losers. 

You win you get paid you lose you get paid. 

Easy solution: Don't root for them.

AND we wonder why Jets fans are one of the most despised fan bases in sports......

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You don't need to post every crap article you come across. You post it,  you defend the sh1tty  reporter that is being eviscerated on social media for the way he tried to bait Quinnen. 

Try not to fall for it next time. 

Put me on IGNORE if you cant handle the truth. 

Read what QW said sorry you bought his jersey. 

Did you see him celebrating a sack yesterday while we were losing. 

Maybe he should show up for the entire game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3

Out of context or not, not really sure it's going to matter.

These types of stories are going to continue and ramp up.  

I agree this was completely taken out of context and Q said exactly the right thing - but as this sh*t continues to pile on...the fan base is going to get more and more vocal.  

All I'm saying is there's about 4 months of this left and this team isn't getting any better.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Put me on IGNORE if you cant handle the truth. 

Read what QW said sorry you bought his jersey. 

Did you see him celebrating a sack yesterday while we were losing. 

Maybe he should show up for the entire game. 

Grown men don't need to put people on ignore. Sorry if  that's the way you handle life. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Genius, he didn't blame the fans. WATCH the video. 

Do you know how to read. 

So even though Williams, a prodigious defensive tackle, has experienced a lot of losing, he pushed back Monday on fans who are upset about the Jets’ latest slow start.

“I still don’t want to hear that s--t,” he said.

Grown men don't need to put people on ignore. Sorry if  that's the way you handle life. 

I can handle the truth you obviously cant with your reaction. 

Again sorry you bought his jersey. 

So does Williams really think fans don’t have the right to be upset about this — and to vent — after the Jets got blown out in Denver? (Again, they lost 26-0.) 

He initially responded to that question by laughing. Then he offered an answer.

“I’m saying people that have got negative stuff to say about [quarterback] Zach [Wilson] and the team, we’re not listening to it,” he said. “Because if you listen to the negative things, you can eventually believe in those negative things and you can eventually go into a tank about those negative things. So for me, for the team, and for Zach, we aren’t listening to the negative s--t that’s being said.” 

Williams started down this path of “negative s--t” talk Monday when asked about the advice he’d give Wilson, this year’s No. 2 overall draft pick, who has struggled through three weeks.

“You’ve got to ignore people who are not next to you, ignore people who are not battling with you,” Williams said. “Only worry about people who come to work every single day and believe in you. But people in the media and people who have got stuff to say on social media, nobody really cares what they say and you shouldn’t care what they say. 

“Everybody with a negative comment about Zach, nobody wants to hear that s--t. Basically, that’s how I feel. If you have a negative comment about Zach, I don’t want to hear that s--t. I’m going to tell him: ‘Ignore it.’ Like coach [Robert] Saleh always says: ‘Ignore the elevator music.’”

21 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Seemed pretty in context to me. The players are inheriting the fans disdain of the franchise over the last 10 years whether they like it or not.  It’s either something he wants to accept and try and improve or he can be a dick and sulk about it. Maybe he’ll actually not be hurt for next offseason if he wants a second contract.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

“Basically, that’s how I feel. If you have a negative comment about Zach, I don’t want to hear that s--t. I’m going to tell him: ‘Ignore it.’ Like coach [Robert] Saleh always says: ‘Ignore the elevator music.’”

You misheard him Q.

Coach is telling you guys to ignore the chorus of boo’s.

This after week three.  Now, there is no doubt this team will implode like the rest we've seen the last few....decades.

I'm taking it upon myself to mail Q some calming balms, elixers and ointments to soothe his tension.   Maybe a nice cookie tray, too.   With plenty of pignoli cookies, not some skimpy supermarket trash.

• Haha 1