NFL Trade Deadline: Who are we trading before 11-2-21

Bronx

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Mosley isn't going anywhere and neither is Mims.

You might see Crowder go, but that really depends on if Moore can get open and stop dropping passes.

This.

Mosley is too expensive and he's the one guy keeping sh!t together on defense.  Without him and without this offense functioning the scores will actually be WORSE than the Broncos game.

Mims needs to stay.  They Jets would be selling very, very low right now.  They shouldn't take anything less than a 2nd round pick for him.  And, that should only happen if they Jets are sure that Davis, Moore, and Cole are legit for the next 2 years.  Also, no way the Jets trade BOTH Crowder and Mims from a team that's trying to develop a QB and is struggling to generate offense.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

I see JD making an desperation acquisition for the offense á la John Idzik trading for the Seahawks disgruntled Percy Harvin. All we need is a long drawn out excuse making JD mid-season press conference to come full circle.

We may be 0-8 by then so who knows if JD even attempts that dumb stuff

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

A never-ending, continuous purge?  This is already the youngest team in the NFL.  The 2018 rebuild with Darnold never took hold, are we throwing in the towel on the 2021 rebuild and already looking ahead to new players, new QB, new HC?

This is getting exhausting.

Yeah I don't really care, I just like posting Gary Oldman.

• Haha 3