NFL Trade Deadline: Who are we trading before 11-2-21

• Bronx changed the title to NFL Trade Deadline: Who are we trading before 11-2-21
2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Mostly isn't going anywhere and neither is Mims.

You might see Crowder go, but that really depends on if Moore can get open and stop dropping passes.

I hope the kid picks it up! He was my off-season favorite.

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Mostly isn't going anywhere and neither is Mims.

You might see Crowder go, but that really depends on if Moore can get open and stop dropping passes.

I think you will be shocked by what happens in a very few days.  Hours?

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Mosley isn't going anywhere and neither is Mims.

This.

Mosley is too expensive and he's the one guy keeping sh!t together on defense.  Without him and without this offense functioning the scores will actually be WORSE than the Broncos game.

Mims needs to stay.  They Jets would be selling very, very low right now.  They shouldn't take anything less than a 2nd round pick for him.  And, that should only happen if they Jets are sure that Davis, Moore, and Cole are legit for the next 2 years.  Also, no way the Jets trade BOTH Crowder and Mims from a team that's trying to develop a QB and is struggling to generate offense.

• Upvote 3
17 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Tankathon Day: 11-2-21

Crowder, Mosley and Mims...who else? 

Mosley has been one of the few bright spots of a disaster of a season.

JD trading him be the nail in his coffin with this fan base. 

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Also, no way the Jets trade BOTH Crowder and Mims from a team that's trying to develop a QB

Crowder is gone regardless and Mims is rotting on the sidelines...great contribution for ZW.

Jets fans: Trade away the only players on the roster worth a damn today for picks tomorrow 

Jets fans II:  JD sucks, this team has no talent

• Upvote 3

Davis, doesn't get an inch of separation, can't catch the ball

and does nothing after the catch. Mims at least does two of

the three fairly well. The problem is the only jerk that wanted this bum

on his team is our fat bald sh!t fer brains GM

I see JD making an desperation acquisition for the offense á la John Idzik trading for the Seahawks disgruntled Percy Harvin. All we need to go with a desperate trade is a long drawn out excuse making JD mid-season press conference to come full circle.

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

I see JD making an desperation acquisition for the offense á la John Idzik trading for the Seahawks disgruntled Percy Harvin. All we need is a long drawn out excuse making JD mid-season press conference to come full circle.

We may be 0-8 by then so who knows if JD even attempts that dumb stuff

49 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

200.gif

A never-ending, continuous purge?  This is already the youngest team in the NFL.  The 2018 rebuild with Darnold never took hold, are we throwing in the towel on the 2021 rebuild and already looking ahead to new players, new QB, new HC?

This is getting exhausting.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

A never-ending, continuous purge?  This is already the youngest team in the NFL.  The 2018 rebuild with Darnold never took hold, are we throwing in the towel on the 2021 rebuild and already looking ahead to new players, new QB, new HC?

This is getting exhausting.

Yeah I don't really care, I just like posting Gary Oldman.

• Haha 3