Vyncint Smith Active on Sunday?

AFJF

On 9/29/2021 at 8:52 AM, Nixhead said:

I want to see plays that could work and systems that produce yards and I'm not seeing any of that right now. No more patience and they won't be given any. Fans will turn on these guys - Saleh and LaLoser - Quick and it won't be pretty!

What happens if you're wrong and it isnt the plays or the systems its just the players arent good enough?

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What happens if you're wrong and it isnt the plays or the systems its just the players arent good enough?

That shouldn't be the case - every time a player leaves our team they excel elsewhere and we brought in starters from other teams. Cory Davis had what 1000 yards receiving elsewhere. Morgan Moses started 6 straight seasons. CJ Mosely - 4 all pro seasons. We have the players - hopefully - so this is on the coaches right now to get the most out of our players.

5 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

That shouldn't be the case - every time a player leaves our team they excel elsewhere and we brought in starters from other teams. Cory Davis had what 1000 yards receiving elsewhere. Morgan Moses started 6 straight seasons. CJ Mosely - 4 all pro seasons. We have the players - hopefully - so this is on the coaches right now to get the most out of our players.

What do you mean it shouldnt be the case?  Every time a player leaves this coaching staff he plays better?  Who would that be?  

Are you telling us that Mosely hasnt been playing really well?  And your thinking Cory Davis cant still come close to 1000 yards?  And of course how much better would his number be if he caught 5 of the 10 targets last week?  How about just the long pass he dropped?  

On 9/29/2021 at 2:33 AM, Irish Jet said:

I mean it will get to the point where Saleh and LaFleur won’t want to put in Mims in case he goes off. It’s a lose/lose situation for them.

Smith will play. I doubt Mims plays another game.

I legitimately fear this, as well. 

as it stands now, Mims has the first or second most explosive pass play for us all season.