Possibly no Julio Jones and A.J. Brown for Titans on Sunday

Julio Jones' status is "up in the air" for Week 4 against the Jets due to a leg injury.

Jones was held out for much of the second half in the Titans win over the Colts, under the guise of "load management." Jones was getting treatment for a leg injury Wednesday, which he likely suffered at some point in Week 3. A.J. Brown is expected to miss multiple weeks with a hamstring injury, so the Titans are suddenly very thin at wide receiver.

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I have 0 doubt we will win on Sunday and win convincingly.  And the whiney jet fans will have no where to go for a week.  It will be glorious around here while I post how great Saleh is and tons of "Thank you Joe Douglas!  Thank you!!" posts.

I would settle for a week where we have 1 red zone possession. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Julio Jones' status is "up in the air" for Week 4 against the Jets due to a leg injury.

Jones was held out for much of the second half in the Titans win over the Colts, under the guise of "load management." Jones was getting treatment for a leg injury Wednesday, which he likely suffered at some point in Week 3. A.J. Brown is expected to miss multiple weeks with a hamstring injury, so the Titans are suddenly very thin at wide receiver.

Trade them Mims this week so he can kick our azz. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

53 carries for Derrick Henry. 

7,613 yards.

47 TDs.

Denzel Mims starts and records 1 catch for -3 yards, then pulls his pants down revealing a Ken Doll crotch and the internet explodes with corn-filled diarrhea - metaphorically speaking.

Hey, it's you Uncle Dave!