Jeff Smith - Car accident. The karma continues

Paradis

The KC Chiefs just signed Josh Gordon no worries I'm sure JD has it all under control. 

Get well soon Jeff Smith. 

Top remaining NFL free-agent wide receivers in 2021

Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals.

Golden Tate, New York Giants.

Alshon Jeffery, Philadelphia Eagles.

Dez Bryant, Baltimore Ravens.

De'Anthony Thomas, Baltimore Ravens.

Marqise Lee, New England Patriots.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The KC Chiefs just signed Josh Gordon no worries I'm sure JD has it all under control. 

Get well soon Jeff Smith. 

Top remaining NFL free-agent wide receivers in 2021

Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals.

Golden Tate, New York Giants.

Alshon Jeffery, Philadelphia Eagles.

Dez Bryant, Baltimore Ravens.

De'Anthony Thomas, Baltimore Ravens.

Marqise Lee, New England Patriots.

Wait - now we’re using a potential injury to Jeff freaking Smith and him NOT signing JOSH GORDON as a reason to hate on JD?  Gordon will be back on the suspended list by no time. The rest of the people you named would make a fine poster for an AARP ad. 

I apologize if I missed the sarcasm.

2 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Wait - now we’re using a potential injury to Jeff freaking Smith and him NOT signing JOSH GORDON as a reason to hate on JD?  Gordon will be back on the suspended list by no time. The rest of the people you named would make a fine poster for an AARP ad. 

I apologize if I missed the sarcasm.

Im just saying we needed immediate WR help instead of some no name scrub off the trash heap. 

Kareem Hunt 150 all purpose yards and a TD Sunday. 

We keep passing up on all these players that would improve this roster because they aren't JD credible guys what makes JD so credible he hasn't won jack sh*t here. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im just saying we needed immediate WR help instead of some no name scrub off the trash heap. 

We keep passing up on all these players that would improve this roster because they aren't JD credible guys what makes JD so credible he hasn't won jack sh*t here. 

Denzel Mims is probably better than all of them and is sitting on the sidelines in street clothes.  It’s not JDs fault that the coaching staff makes him an inactive.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Denzel Mims is probably better than all of them and is sitting on the sidelines in street clothes.  It’s not JDs fault that the coaching staff makes him an inactive.

I agree years ago remember when Jeremy Kerley was in Todd Bowles doghouse. 

Never a dull moment with the NY Jets. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Saddest part is Kareem Hunt was right there for us to grab.   

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Unless my research is wrong, Hunt was signed by Cleveland on 2/11/19.  JD was hired 6/8/19. So, can’t blame him for not signing Hunt.

• Upvote 1