538 Elo Rating has Zach rated as the worst starting QB in the NFL

Facts

Just now, Albaniajet said:

Well Jameis looks a lot better than Zach 

🤔

This was supposed to be the “generational” “can’t miss, best since Andrew Luck, Peyton Mannning”prospect.  

The fact that Lawrence game more closely resembles Winston with all that hype is comical.

Oh and the generational QB should pass Gardner Menshew’s career INT total by week 5 👍

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

🤔

This was supposed to be the “generational” “can’t miss, best since Andrew Luck, Peyton Mannning”prospect.  

The fact that Lawrence game more closely resembles Winston with all that hype is comical.

Oh and the generational QB should pass Gardner Menshew’s career INT total by week 5 👍

Winston is Andrew Luck Compared to Wilson and Fields

And while everyone blames Lafleur for Zach sucking Trevor’s head coach already has his bags packed for USC and his offensive coordinator absolutely sucks 

I know this place has been overrun by dipsh*t trolls and we have a sh*t ton of posters who desperately feel the need the be right every single day and share their rightness over and over again but holy **** people, it's been 3 ******* games.  3 games, 1 of these guys has played 1 full game and all you are ready to call them busts and rub people "wrongness" in their faces?  Grow up, it's ******* moronic.  .

We dont sh*t about sh*t with these kids.  They were all drafted by miserable franchise (sans Mac Jones) and they're on terrible rosters with questionable coaching and they're all struggling, go ******* figure.  And after Josh Allen looking like the rebirth of Vince Young his rookie season making the jump to a top 5 QB in the league, I'm going to sit here patiently and see how this pans out, for all of them.  I know, that flies against hot take by the minute mania but I'm a trend setter. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1