Jump to content

will mims actually start this week


Recommended Posts

yes yes yes another mims thread-one of the only interesting things about the jets this season is the mims enigma

Will the coaches finally free Denzel or are they still waiting for him to learn how to play wr ?

one could argue Denzel from the bench is almost as productive as some of the guys actually on the field -how much more harm can he do? I assume he knows the players in the other color jersey is the opponent and not to run into wilson some how

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

yes yes yes another mims thread-one of the only interesting things about the jets this season is the mims enigma

Will the coaches finally free Denzel or are they still waiting for him to learn how to play wr ?

one could argue Denzel from the bench is almost as productive as some of the guys actually on the field -how much more harm can he do? I assume he knows the players in the other color jersey is the opponent and not to run into wilson some how

 

 

 

 

 

79875537-8C3E-4FF3-B52A-114B0334115E.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Fun fact. Mims has one catch for 40 yards but is still the teams 7th leading receiver. He has more yards than Ryan griffin and Keelan  cole. If he had 8 more yards he’d be tied for fourth on the team!

That's on 3 snaps.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barkus said:

Fun fact. Mims has one catch for 40 yards but is still the teams 7th leading receiver. He has more yards than Ryan griffin and Keelan  cole. If he had 8 more yards he’d be tied for fourth on the team!

Yeah but he'd be costing us games if he's out there

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian Costello

@BrianCoz

Jets injury report: Did not practice - Marcus Maye (ankle), Elijah Moore (concussion), La'Mical Perine (illness, non-COVID), Jeff Smith (concussion) Limited practice: Jamison Crowder (groin), Tyler Kroft (rib)

4:25 PM · Sep 30, 2021


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pichula said:

I say yes. I don’t think crowder ever plays another down for the Jets 

As we all debate the mims situation, the crowder/Perine situations are also perplexing.  What’s up with Perine, illness not covid?  Something is up with that.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

As we all debate the mims situation, the crowder/Perine situations are also perplexing.  What’s up with Perine, illness not covid?  Something is up with that.  

I heard he's roommates with Mims and found some leftover Salmon in the fridge. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Really pissed re: Elijah Moore.  Got blasted head to head at the center of the play but of course no penalty.  I know we are the worst, least disciplined team in the sport and that the only penalties we merit are meaningless makeup calls once the game has been decided but that was a blatant no call and now our guy is knocked out.  

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...