Thursday night Football, Mr Generational vs a guy better than him...

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

My absolute least favorite thing about following the NFL is the knee jerk reactions and over dramatization of everything a Young QB does, Jets or otherwise.  Lawrence has been pretty dreadful the 1st two weeks and has played better tonight, mostly just ok but far from sensational.  You read Twitter though and you’d think he threw for 40 yards and 3 tds and the Jags put up 35 points.

Yup

7 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

My absolute least favorite thing about following the NFL is the knee jerk reactions and over dramatization of everything a Young QB does, Jets or otherwise.  Lawrence has been pretty dreadful the 1st two weeks and has played better tonight, mostly just ok but far from sensational.  You read Twitter though and you’d think he threw for 400 yards and 3 tds and the Jags put up 35 points.

If Zach plays similar vs a depleted Tennessee team this week, I'll be as happy as Watson at a masseuse convention. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I haven’t enjoyed a Jets game since Darnold’s rookie year. 

Last time I enjoyed a game was when the Jets beat the Bills last in week 14 at the Bills in Darnold's rookie year. Winning that game kept us of from getting the dreaded top pick in the 2019 draft. Makes me nipples tingle just thinking back to that game. They fought hard for Todd Super Bowles that day. 

The last good Jets game was the Cowboys game coming off mono. That was when we thought his Week 1 performance was because he was already sick, and maybe Gase wasn't so bad. The next week was the Ghosts game and its been miserable ever since

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Last time I enjoyed a game was when the Jets beat the Bills last in week 14 at the Bills in Darnold's rookie year. Winning that game kept us of from getting the dreaded top pick in the 2019 draft. Makes me nipples tingle just thinking back to that game. They fought hard for Todd Super Bowles that day. 

I enjoyed the Texans and Packers games in December 2018 immensely. Both losses but it was never more clear we had our franchise quarterback. ooooops

• Upvote 1

You know... for the record (IMO), Mims is the same kind of WR that Chase is... I'm not suggesting they're the same, simply the play the same/strength, and a lot of how they win position vs the DB

You don't ask Chase to try and mimic Deebo Samuel.

• WTF? 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

You know... for the record (IMO), Mims is the same kind of WR that Chase is... I'm not suggesting they're the same, simply the play the same/strength, and a lot of how they win position vs the DB

You don't ask Chase to try and mimic Deebo Samuel.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/333/season/2020

Moses led Bama in tackles last year, watch after week 8 that defense will have a big time leader. Jaguars are lucky they got him, he can tackle really well, and if he gets the speed back, he's an all pro for 10 years. Reminded me of Briggs and Cj Mosley.