This is disturbing

12 hours ago, longsuffering88 said:

I stole this pic from you guys

Props 

but it needs to be its own thread

the media needs to see it and ask questions

how can a legit OC call a play with these routes (bunched and SHORT of sticks) on multiple occasions ?

DA4E78A8-EDC6-4F43-98B2-41AB5135B200.jpeg

Please also note that the Broncos are rushing 4 on 5 o-lineman and a running back, Wilson is 8 years behind the line of scrimmage with momentum backwards still and one of the defenders is already in his face with hands up in the air. 3 of our 6 "blockers" are not in position to put even a finger on a defender.

3 hours ago, JazzyJet said:

does anyone have that other pic from the Patriots game with the MLB running up the A Gap unblocked and the two idiots staring at each other on the right?

3 hours ago, victorjets said:

image.thumb.png.844e17ad16d7ffb97a7bfbc07f5ef66b.png

Every guy in that picture except Wilson and Moses are failing in that screen shot. Each of the guys on the left are getting beat. On Wilson's right you have a guy going to the ground, a guy shoved out of the way, Moses and then two dudes not doing anything at all. I assume Cole isn't blocking on this play (or is he?). Either the scheme is dumb, the OL don't know how to perform the assignments, or both. The scheme aside, the entire OL shouldn't be getting beat this badly on a play. This exact same problem seems to keep happening over and over. 

It's no wonder the offense can't run or pass. Maybe the team should try adopting a 7on7 high school football offense and teach Wilson to pretend there's no OL at all. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Do you think that the play was designed that way? One WR missed his assignment. Your guess is just as valid/invalid as mine. Even if it was a poorly designed play, it will never be as bad as Gore up the gut on first and second down.

That’s what they said on jets X factor.  It makes perfect sense. You can’t bunch up receivers like that and none had a chance to make a first down even if they caught the ball. I think Schottys play was that way by design.

6 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Every guy in that picture except Wilson and Moses are failing in that screen shot. Each of the guys on the left are getting beat. On Wilson's right you have a guy going to the ground, a guy shoved out of the way, Moses and then two dudes not doing anything at all. I assume Cole isn't blocking on this play (or is he?). Either the scheme is dumb, the OL don't know how to perform the assignments, or both. The scheme aside, the entire OL shouldn't be getting beat this badly on a play. This exact same problem seems to keep happening over and over. 

It's no wonder the offense can't run or pass. Maybe the team should try adopting a 7on7 high school football offense and teach Wilson to pretend there's no OL at all. 

That is what's most concerning yet also allows you to believe things can get better.

These are basic mistakes where guys are simply doing the wrong thing.  This is going on with WR's too.

Maybe, eventually they'll learn their assignments and things won't be nearly as bad.  Sure they'll still get beat because they're lacking talent but it should be slowed down a bit when these guys are doing the very basics of running the play they're supposed do. 

It's very ugly right now and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better but hopefully at some point they turn a corner.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

That is what's most concerning yet also allows you to believe things can get better.

These are basic mistakes where guys are simply doing the wrong thing.  This is going on with WR's too.

Maybe, eventually they'll learn their assignments and things won't be nearly as bad.  Sure they'll still get beat because they're lacking talent but it should be slowed down a bit when these guys are doing the very basics of running the play they're supposed do. 

It's very ugly right now and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better but hopefully at some point they turn a corner.

The way it looks now, it will be 2022, if they continue to play this way White will be QB and Wilson will be on IR.

• Upvote 1