Denzel Freed!

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

It's kind of cute watching Mims just repeat the Herndon fairytale all over again, as if it's something more than another round of overrating a player graded on a significant rookie curve.  I certainly hope he steps it up big time, but it's mostly just nice that everyone can move on from this baseless narrative that is the least of this team's problems.

Sunday, 5pm...first trade/cut Mims thread starts on JN.

• Haha 3

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yeah of course the Sunday I commit to my family to go to Octoberfest at a local brewery. I can watch Sunday ticket from my phone just to make sure they…..

Really…….

FREE DENZEL

I'm just here for the Schnitzel ???

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah of course the Sunday I commit to my family to go to Octoberfest at a local brewery. I can watch Sunday ticket from my phone just to make sure they…..

Really…….

FREE DENZEL

Lol, once again I'll be at Nats Park on Sunday, with the Jets on the phone via Sunday Ticket, prioritizing seeing what may be Ryan Zimmerman's final game for my Nats.

It's funny, as horrid as the Nats have been since they traded away literally everyone of trade value short of Soto, they've still played hard, tried hard, and been youthfully entertaining to watch (mostly) even in defeat.

I feel like maybe there is a lesson there or like, something.:D

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Way too late , there will be guys in the live game thread posting that by 1:10 .

Lol, the way this forum has been whining about him, if the first pass doesn't go to Mims, and doesn't go for a long TD, then Mims has failed to live up to all the many...many.....words posted about him the past few weeks, :lol::lol::D

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Lol, once again I'll be at Nats Park on Sunday, with the Jets on the phone via Sunday Ticket, prioritizing seeing what may be Ryan Zimmerman's final game for my Nats.

It's funny, as horrid as the Nats have been since they traded away literally everyone of trade value short of Soto, they've still played hard, tried hard, and been youthfully entertaining to watch (mostly) even in defeat.

I feel like maybe there is a lesson there or like, something.:D

Rub your phone against something there while your  streaming and maybe it can transfer some positive young energetic team mojo! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lol, the way this forum has been whining about him, if the first pass doesn't go to Mims, and doesn't go for a long TD, then Mims has failed to live up to all the many...many.....words posted about him the past few weeks, :lol::lol::D

I’m judging his presence as a net effect on the passing game. Never did and  don’t care what he does, I want to see them improve as a group. I believe just by being out there defense have to play little different and I also think Zach needs another big thing to throw the ball at while on one foot floating backwards. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I’m judging his presence as a net effect on the passing game. Never did and  don’t care what he does, I want to see them improve as a group. I believe just by being out there defense have to play little different and I also think Zach needs another big thing to throw the ball at while on one foot floating backwards. 

Exactly 3 defenders won't be covering Corey Davis. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No sarcasm, I hope he catches 10 balls for 200 yards and 4 TD's.

I just want to win, and do it with Offense.

• Post of the Week 1