2021/22 NY Rangers thread

EM31

11 hours ago, shawn306 said:

So it looks like the Canes are going to try and limit the Rangers fans attending games in Raleigh. There are probably more Rangers fans in the area than Canes Fans.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/fans-outside-north-carolina-area-204551696.html

Family has been there since about '02 and I was up there as recently as Sunday. Canes have a great fan base and they're pumped for this year.  But yeah, there are so many northeast transplants there. Between Charlotte area and Atlanta I probably saw more NY and NJ plates than since I moved. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2022 at 6:44 PM, EM31 said:

Canes will be tough.  They score in bunches so we cannot be giving the lead up the way we seemed to do all series with the Penguins.  if we do we may never get it back again.

Still, we are basically talking about house money at this point.

Can’t fall behind them. There defense is just too good 

• Upvote 1

I am hoping that now that they have a series under their collective belts that the Rangers we see are the Rangers that we saw all year. 

Really want to see Shesterkin kick his game back up to his Veznia Trophy winning state. 

They may not win this series but I just feel like somehow they do.

Rangers in 7

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jet9 said:

Miller was bad in the last series. On ice for 9 even strength goals, led the team. Trouba needs to let him know it's ok to clear the crease. 

Miller in my opinion played well last series. Can think of two errant passes (Trouba and Chytil) that led directly too breakaways while he was on the ice. Trouba needs too step it up  had a very poor series against the Penguins 

• Upvote 2

Just now, CSNY said:

Miller in my opinion played well last series. Can think of two errant passes (Trouba and Chytil) that led directly too breakaways while he was on the ice. Trouba needs too step it up  had a very poor series against the Penguins 

Fair. 

I see him get out of position and reaching down around the crease sometimes. He needs get over that. Better to take the 2 minutes sometimes.

1 minute ago, Jet9 said:

Are you guys lucky enough to have MSG broadcast or are you cursed with the ESPN feed like me? Ferraro is awful on an absurd level. 

ESPN. Man those guys are horrible. Bring back Jim Gordon & Bill”The Big Whistle” Chadwick 

• Upvote 3