2021/22 NY Rangers thread

EM31

5 hours ago, section314 said:

Will be interesting to see if the Canes panic and go to Anderson in net. Also, the way the Canes powerplay is going, Rangers can keep up the physical play. All 4 lines have been hitting everything in sight. 

I was thinking the same thing. Canes PP has been nothing short of abysmal which is strange cause earlier in the year that were really good.

Game 5 is going to be really interesting. If they can somehow figure out a way to win game 5 they would be in good shape going into game 6. 

Knowing the Rangers though they will make it hard on themselves and win game 5, lose game 6 and win game 7. 

I don't handle another game 7

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2022 at 7:51 PM, GREAT WHITE HYPE said:

ESPN announcers suck.

When it comes to national broadcast no one compares to Doc, even though I’m biased and like Rosen better. That being said id much rather here Kenny Albert or even Bob W. Then what we’ve had to listen to this series 

Miss the playoff team of Doc Eddie O and Pierre Macguire

• Upvote 1

No matter what happens this season. I’m really loving this team top to bottom, gallant included. 

Read a lot of ranger sites thought out the year and people hate on GG, Reaves, Trouba (which blows my mind) , and strome. Even Mika getting hate as not a Top line C 

I don’t see it. It’s a good team, entertaining team, that gives it it’s all 95% of the time 

2 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

No matter what happens this season. I’m really loving this team top to bottom, gallant included. 

Read a lot of ranger sites thought out the year and people hate on GG, Reaves, Trouba (which blows my mind) , and strome. Even Mika getting hate as not a Top line C 

I don’t see it. It’s a good team, entertaining team, that gives it it’s all 95% of the time 

This team will go down as one of my favorite Ranger teams of all time. They are so young with a nice mix of veterans and we have watched them grow up right in front of our eyes these past two weeks. 

I think they win tonight. Somehow, someway Panarin gets them going early

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

To play so poorly in every road game is so ******* annoying.

Yes. Apologies to @Anthony Jet but I'm done with Gallant. SOG's were 5/5/7. That's ridiculous. He has no idea how to adjust in-game, none. If we're playing this kind of style just bring back Torts. At least he'd get on Panarin for playing pond hockey as much as he does. 

7 hours ago, Jet9 said:

Yes. Apologies to @Anthony Jet but I'm done with Gallant. SOG's were 5/5/7. That's ridiculous. He has no idea how to adjust in-game, none. If we're playing this kind of style just bring back Torts. At least he'd get on Panarin for playing pond hockey as much as he does. 

I feel the canes shut us down. There wasn’t any open ice all game. We aren’t a high flying offense to begin with, going up against the best defensive team in the league this year. 

SH goal hurt, overturned Strome goal killed us. 

On a side note, I HATE the espn angle from behind the goalie, it’s a good angle to see on a replay or a highlight but during the course of the game it’s terrible, especially on a goal against 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

I feel the canes shut us down. There wasn’t any open ice all game. We aren’t a high flying offense to begin with, going up against the best defensive team in the league this year. 

SH goal hurt, overturned Strome goal killed us. 

On a side note, I HATE the espn angle from behind the goalie, it’s a good angle to see on a replay or a highlight but during the course of the game it’s terrible, especially on a goal against 

I blame that goal on the angle. I can’t properly direct the players with that from my home so they scored. Seriously though it sucks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

To play so poorly in every road game is so ******* annoying.

As a Canes fan, tell me about it, lol.

I expect this series to go to game 7, because I'll believe this Canes team can win a road playoff game when I see it.

It's been a hard fought series, and may the better team win. Out of all the teams in the East, the Rangers are the one I'd prefer to be knocked out by. F*ck all the rest.

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

As a Canes fan, tell me about it, lol.

I expect this series to go to game 7, because I'll believe this Canes team can win a road playoff game when I see it.

It's been a hard fought series, and may the better team win. Out of all the teams in the East, the Rangers are the one I'd prefer to be knocked out by. F*ck all the rest.

Idk how you've been dealing with this for almost two rounds with the home-road BS. I'm sick of it and it's been 5 games.