2021/22 NY Rangers thread

EM31

15 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Let's not settle for shooting everything from the outside either. Work the puck down low and make this third stringer earn it because all we did was fire muffins at him on Tuesday.

They must have heard you…. Planarian kept bringing the puck in close and making insane passes cross ice for the easy deflection. He was amazing last night!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

They must have heard you…. Planarian kept bringing the puck in close and making insane passes cross ice for the easy deflection. He was amazing last night!

Most definitely. I heard that Galant reads the Rangers thread on JN after every game because of our insightful analysis.

• Haha 1

Gallant is an awful in-game manager, not sorry. This is the exact same sh*t that happened in that horrible regular season Devils game. Should have used his timeout (since he never does) at 2-1 and especially at 3-1. 

10 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Georgiev was fine up until he also sh*t the bed and let that goal in.

Short side, bad angle goal. Can’t happen! Our forechecking sucked last night. All I saw were the Ranger players watching the Pens play catch with one another along the boards and get to every loose puck.

• Upvote 2

I'm no going to kill Georgiev, he should have had it but it got by him. 

You scratch back and get the game to 4-4 going into the 3rd and you have 2 power plays and you don't score on either ? That was the game right game right there.

I am feeling this is going to go 7. This team is so young. Alot of this stuff a majority of these guys are going through this for a first time. 

1) First playoff game at home

2) First playoff game on the road.

They are still going to have to go through their first elimination game be it with a lead or up against the wall.

If the Rangers are going win this series they have to tighten up defensively and Kreider has to get back to the front of the net and start causing mayhen again.

I think the win tonight and Wednesday.