2021/22 NY Rangers thread

EM31

17 hours ago, GangGreened said:

GG was not a good hire

If we were going to play games from the goalie on out we should have just brought back Torts. I was wrong about Reeves and I'm glad he's here, but we didn't need Tinordi and everyone else just because Wilson is a dirtbag. Buchnevich would have been nice to keep around seeing as how we could use some scoring. That's on Drury I guess. 

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Playoffs are available on MSG so I watch that but from our regular season games I remember thinking they were mediocre. Always prefer Sam and Joe.

I live out of market so it's ESPN. I do have a bootleg site but it feels weird when I already have the game legitimately, lol. Regular season I could do the MSG broadcasts though. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

I live out of market so it's ESPN. I do have a bootleg site but it feels weird when I already have the game legitimately, lol. Regular season I could do the MSG broadcasts though. 

I figured you had to be out of market. I don't know one Rangers fan watching the ESPN broadcast over MSG in NY.

25 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I figured you had to be out of market. I don't know one Rangers fan watching the ESPN broadcast over MSG in NY.

Oh, no way. I'll watch the local feeds over national 9/10 times anyway if given the option. Some teams are way too homer (Colorado, Boston) but most are better than any national broadcast. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Oh, no way. I'll watch the local feeds over national 9/10 times anyway if given the option. Some teams are way too homer (Colorado, Boston) but most are better than any national broadcast. 

Don't know about the Colorado broadcast but yea the Boston one is awful. Jack Edwards is infamous for a reason lol.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Don't know about the Colorado broadcast but yea the Boston one is awful. Jack Edwards is infamous for a reason lol.

I ask myself every time if he's been drinking. He really acts like a pissed off fan at the sports bar. 

9 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

I ask myself every time if he's been drinking. He really acts like a pissed off fan at the sports bar. 

When I hear guys like him I remember how lucky we are to have the broadcasters we have in NY. I feel like no NY broadcast has homers except of course the icelanders broadcast and the loser, sewer rat organization they are. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GangGreened said:

I’m looking for a new coach if they get eliminated tonight 

2 hours ago, GangGreened said:

The irony of watching a team that preaches “no quit in NY” literally quit when it counts is pretty funny though 

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Chris Kreider and Mika Zibanejad are a joke.

Can we all step back in from the ledge please?

They brought the energy in the 2nd/3rd and got the fans into the game. Reavers is an enforcer out there. Without Crosby they are a shell of themselves. We can bring this back home

Filip Chytil quote. Smart kid. I personally can't stand that dipsy doodle sh*t anyway. If you razzle dazzle and score, great. If you razzle dazzle and turn the puck over at your own blueline for an odd-man rush you should sit. JMO. At EVERY level they tell you to keep your head up and put the puck on net. It's even more true in the playoffs. Again, JMO. 

Screenshot_20220511-211112.png

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Can we all step back in from the ledge please?

They brought the energy in the 2nd/3rd and got the fans into the game. Reavers is an enforcer out there. Without Crosby they are a shell of themselves. We can bring this back home

Kreider and zib did nothing tonight. Great win that I’m ecstatic about but they still suck. 

7 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Kreider and zib did nothing tonight. Great win that I’m ecstatic about but they still suck. 

Kreider: 52 G; 25 A; 77 points

Teams shadow other teams best players. We try with Crosby but he’s the greatest talent since Gretsky. Enjoy the win. 

• Upvote 1

Still think Shesterkin was a little shaky in the net giving up way too many rebounds and the missed pass that got the Pens their 3rd goal was not good at all.

I totally expect that if Crosby is out that Trouba will get at least 1 game suspension. I don't know if the hearing is today or not. Total BS.

And hats off to Lindgren last night. Playing hurt, gets tweaked but comes back. they looked like a different team out there last night than the last two games.

Now comes the hard part. Winning a game 6 in Pittsburgh.

1 hour ago, shawn306 said:

Still think Shesterkin was a little shaky in the net giving up way too many rebounds and the missed pass that got the Pens their 3rd goal was not good at all.

I totally expect that if Crosby is out that Trouba will get at least 1 game suspension. I don't know if the hearing is today or not. Total BS.

And hats off to Lindgren last night. Playing hurt, gets tweaked but comes back. they looked like a different team out there last night than the last two games.

Now comes the hard part. Winning a game 6 in Pittsburgh.

NHL already said no hearing for Trouba.