Zach Wilson on Sunday

Maxman

Agreed.  There is alot of pent up anger in this team.  They are going to have a good game eventually and everything is setting up for it to be this week.  I think they beat the titans and will beat the Falcons too and alot of loudmouths on this board will disappear for awhile.

Its going to be a great next few weeks to talk about Zach's improvement, Lafleurs masterful playcalling, Saleh's great coaching and inspiration and lets not forget Joe D who put this all together.

Enjoy jet fans!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Agreed.  There is alot of pent up anger in this team.  They are going to have a good game eventually and everything is setting up for it to be this week.  I think they beat the titans and will beat the Falcons too and alot of loudmouths on this board will disappear for awhile.

Its going to be a great next few weeks to talk about Zach's improvement, Lafleurs masterful playcalling, Saleh's great coaching and inspiration and lets not forget Joe D who put this all together.

Enjoy jet fans!!!!!

Psssst. Boss is trying to do that optimist thing. But damn, let’s not too carried away. 

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Action Zachtion said:

I'm not counting on it this week, but soon.  This could be the week.  Let's go Jets!

Well, lets see if Crowder and Mims help since both are to be active. I wanted to see Kenny Y. as well, but Kroft will likely play and Safety Davis will be activated which means we need a roster spot for him as well. For the 2 spots they can bring up 1 has to be an Olineman since it is dangerous to go into a game with only 7. Lets see if Kenny is the other perhaps. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Over 20 completions

Over 300 yards

Two passing Touchdowns

No interceptions

The rebuild is going to work. 

Let's go Jets.

Instead of Zach’s stats, predict McGovern and Van Roten’s. It has far more to do with the Offense’s success and the likelihood of them turning in even an average level of performance is low.

33 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Instead of Zach’s stats, predict McGovern and Van Roten’s. It has far more to do with the Offense’s success and the likelihood of them turning in even an average level of performance is low.

If they are not benched it speaks volumes.

Time to raid GBs and SFs practice squads to find OL who know how to block in this system..  When I watch replays those two are amazingly horrible.  

• Upvote 2