No respect!

Shelbyblue

Some here have given Saleh credit for the defenses good "numbers" thus far. Well now he is playing a team without their #1 and #2 WRs, and a team without their #1 TE from last year in Johnnu Smith. All that is left is Derrick Henry and an overrated Tannehill. 

If the defense is anything, it should have no problem leading us to a victory. 

6 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

Rich Gannon and Bruce Murray on Sirius still predict blowout win without AJ, Julio, and Bud Dupree. They say Henry will run for 200yds. Saleh better be pinning this up.

Personally,  I think Henry has a chance at the single game rushing record. Our D got rung up by lesser backs. 

7 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

Rich Gannon and Bruce Murray on Sirius still predict blowout win without AJ, Julio, and Bud Dupree. They say Henry will run for 200yds. Saleh better be pinning this up.

The Jets don't deserve respect.  They have to earn it and that hasn't happened in a long time.

8 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

Dude, minus one hotstreak in the 2nd half vs the Panthers, we've scored two field goals in the 2021 NFL season.

we'll get respect when we earn it. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

We are 0-3 and coming off nearly two shutouts . How much respect are you expecting? 

5 hours ago, undertow said:

I think the coaching staff can come up with a plan to stop a one dimensional team with Tannehill at QB and the D has started off games well......I'm not sure if they can pull off the win but I see a 17-10 type game

Jets score 10?

2 FGs and 2 safties?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

I'm considering betting against the Jets this week.  They have been bad week after week, and when you think it can't get any worse, it gets worse.

Why would I expect anything else?  7 1/2 points is a lot of points at home, with all the injuries that the Titans have right now though.  Still, the likeliehhood is Titans 27  Jets 10.