Mims is gonna have a monster day!

Nixhead

28 minutes ago, Joe the Breadman said:

I just can't help but feel he will be traded by the deadline.  Why keep him and hold up a roster spot for a player that will be useful to the team

Sorry, but who is trading us actual assets for Mims, given his trajectory to date?

Just now, Warfish said:

Sorry, but who is trading us actual assets for Mims, given his trajectory to date?

I’m a JD defender for the most part. But if they knew Mims was not a fit for this offense he should have been dealt this past offseason. Now his value is minimal, 

2 hours ago, KINGDIRK said:

I’m a JD defender for the most part. But if they knew Mims was not a fit for this offense he should have been dealt this past offseason. Now his value is minimal, 

His value, in terms of trade, has never been anything other than minimal.  Not yet, at least.

5 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

These predictions are genuinely starting to read like @Klecko73isGod's Vernon motherf*cking Gholston posts except at least with him it was satirical. 

Mims just isn't very good. Always had huge flaws. Can't separate at this level. 

Most important thing; The team won today for the first time of the season. Nobody should be complaining. Even if we lost, this game was everything we wanted; for the Jets to be competitive. 

However, to your 2nd sentence.  You mean to tell me that Mims found a way to be productive under the inept Gase, but Saleh can´t find a way to get productivity out of Mims?

3 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

However, to your 2nd sentence.  You mean to tell me that Mims found a way to be productive under the inept Gase, but Saleh can´t find a way to get productivity out of Mims?

He averaged less than 40 yards a game. 

It was mostly schemed stuff where he foujd space across the middle. The catches he made on the outside were low percentage plays that weren’t sustainable, something he showed himself by how rarely he’d make them relative to how often he was targeted. 

He struggles to get open on the outside which is what they’re asking of him in this system. He’ll find a team where he’s a better fit but he’s done here.