Final Injury Report Vs Titans

13 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

3 games without a preseason for f*ck sake.

It is WAAAAY too early to call him bust, but there is reason for concern. I heard he had explosive, twitchy speed.  

What I've seen from him was that exact opposite of that...seems very ordinary generating no separation.  You can't teach that or learn that.

I hope he's just playing slow because he's thinking too much.  

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

It is WAAAAY too early to call him bust, but there is reason for concern. I heard he had explosive, twitchy speed.  

What I've seen from him was that exact opposite of that...seems very ordinary generating no separation.  You can't teach that or learn that.

I hope he's just playing slow because he's thinking too much.  

Elijah Moore =Dedrick Ward. Will be a good pro but not a game breaker

So DK Metcalf looked up to Elijah in college and came out and exploded.  AJ Brown looked up to Elijah in college came out and exploded.  The guy they both looked up to and showed them routes and was considered a leader in the room, is the bust after 3 games of the team playing like crap.  Ok.  Sounds like Jets fans.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Origen said:

So DK Metcalf looked up to Elijah in college and came out and exploded.  AJ Brown looked up to Elijah in college came out and exploded.  The guy they both looked up to and showed them routes and was considered a leader in the room, is the bust after 3 games of the team playing like crap.  Ok.  Sounds like Jets fans.

You can be Jerry Rice in this offence, but if the Oline is getting your QB killed every play, and your running routes that look like a Benny Hill sketch you’ve got to chance.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Reading this board used to be fun, but some of you have gone off the deep end. It's time to get a life. Now you guys are calling a guy everyone was fawning all over since he first put on the uniform in training camp a bust... Relax, and go see a therapist.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

11 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Reading this board used to be fun, but some of you have gone off the deep end. It's time to get a life. Now you guys are calling a guy everyone was fawning all over since he first put on the uniform in training camp a bust... Relax, and go see a therapist.

Another "look at me - I'm better than you" post.

Telling people to get a life - yet you're here to complain about them?   

For me, that's a strange way to look at things, but if makes you happy, I say good luck to you.  Continue to go on the internet and proclaim your superiority.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

3 games without a preseason for f*ck sake.

Dude - you have it wrong; when he was drafted, JD was a genius and Moore was a HOF player; it doesn't matter that he missed several games in PS; it doesn't matter that the whole offense is struggling and it takes a while to learn (especially this one); it doesn't matter that Zack is a rookie who has been struggling and under constant pressure. He had 3 weeks to live up to his hype. Time to cut Moore loose and fire JD; when he catches on and has a good career somewhere else, we get to complain that the Jets coaches are crap for not developing him and JD was an idiot, again for letting him go.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Another "look at me - I'm better than you" post.

Telling people to get a life - yet you're here to complain about them?   

For me, that's a strange way to look at things, but if makes you happy, I say good luck to you.  Continue to go on the internet and proclaim your superiority.

Chill out already, it's not superiority, it's called being sensible... know the difference before you reply.

You have to give young players time , as they don’t all develop at the same time.  See Henry Ruggs  who a lot people were labeling a bust after last year.   H Ruggs had to get stronger to hold up in the NFL, and to get healthy.( clearly was playing hurt last year because he’s looks ,and playing way faster this year - NFL Dbs scare sh*t of his speed.

Been hard for D Carr to gage his speed still , but once they eventually  get that down  he’s going to be something special.   The more and more he gains Derek Carr trust, the more he will be used in the offense. 

Now getting back to the jet rookie Wr let’s see total new offense, rookie QB throwing him the ball, and offense that’s been struggling-  but that’s all his fault , and he’s a bust already.     Three games don’t make an NFL career ,have some patience with your young players , and look how they look later in the year.