****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was going to lock it, but 80 sold me. We have to change things up. The other forums know our plays. SHAKE IT UP.

So let it be, here we are and go Jets.

Have fun with the group outing tomorrow, hopefully you and the gang will get to top the tailgate off with a win!

• Upvote 3

It makes sense to me to start the game with 11 personnel run jet sweeps and short passing game to establish a rhythm. Check down the ball if first read isn't open. Create the mismatch you want with pre-snap motion. Commit to the run game and be patient. Take a downfield shot on the plus side of the field, and if nothing works just leave the pocket and throw the ball away. Must establish home field with early scoring. We're just waiting for something to get passionate.

4 minutes ago, Atlantajet333 said:

It makes sense to me to start the game with 11 personnel run jet sweeps and short passing game to establish a rhythm. Check down the ball if first read isn't open. Create the mismatch you want with pre-snap motion. Commit to the run game and be patient. Take a downfield shot on the plus side of the field, and if nothing works just leave the pocket and throw the ball away. Must establish home field with early scoring. We're just waiting for something to get passionate.

Hm this all sounds like interesting stuff but if you’ll excuse me I have some stadium steps to run.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I think they'll make corrections. I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. Stopping Henry is going to be the key. Don't give up hope yet everybody give them a few games to get it together.

The OC, the HC, and the QB obviously are not fools they know the stage they're on and they just got caught with Ocean Dick.

I expect them to bounce back-

This team couldn’t stop Jim Brown at his age let alone Henry.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2