****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

Fun game. Wilson has talent. Crowder being back helped a ton. JFM is good. Not getting much from the two draft classes out side of Wilson/Tucker unfortunately. Looks like Moore is behind Berrios now. Line is much improved with Becton out which is good/bad.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, Wilson keeping the ball for the loss was definitely infuriating, although if they were going to kick it either way, then Saleh should probably grateful for it, or he probably would've gotten booed out of the place if kicking from the 1.

and if they would have stopped us at the one there would be 10 fire Saleh threads on here in 2 mins.

the way out defense was we had to kick it and let them win it for us.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I wasn't out here but I will keep an eye on it...

@Skeptable Come On Man!!.....................lets be good Jets fan and accept our whipping collectively!... SMILES :) 

Why have negative rep if I can't use it... There are a few posters here that all they do is take over every thread and make them all unreadable... JD is the worst GM of all time... Zach Wilson is a bust... Saleh is over his head... I wouldn't mind if it wasn't every thread getting derailed by these few posters... Some I know for sure are giants and bills fans that just troll the board... But look at my history I up vote what is reasonable and downvote their outrageous takes that they derail every thread with... 

Take with that information whatever you want... If you want to ban me because I utilize a system that you have on the site... Go ahead.... Bad posters like ghost green that is a giants fan on here to just drum up controversy ruin every thread... 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 8

On 10/3/2021 at 5:04 PM, doitny said:

and if they would have stopped us at the one there would be 10 fire Saleh threads on here in 2 mins.

the way out defense was we had to kick it and let them win it for us.

yea that was the right move and  look at all the positives they made. not bad for a bunch of kids 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Skeptable said:

Why have negative rep if I can't use it... There are a few posters here that all they do is take over every thread and make them all unreadable... JD is the worst GM of all time... Zach Wilson is a bust... Saleh is over his head... I wouldn't mind if it wasn't every thread getting derailed by these few posters... Some I know for sure are giants and bills fans that just troll the board... But look at my history I up vote what is reasonable and downvote their outrageous takes that they derail every thread with... 

Take with that information whatever you want... If you want to ban me because I utilize a system that you have on the site... Go ahead.... Bad posters like ghost green that is a giants fan on here to just drum up controversy ruin every thread... 

you are right - heres a neg rep douchebag

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

Agree with this poster.  The negative nancies can all hit the road.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

All you do is neg rep sh*t. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1