****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst that could happen is that we waste three hours of our lives watching the Jets. And that's never stopped me before. I'm ready.

Wearing my #28 for the first time in years. In honor of @Savage69. 🍻 First win today, boys! J! E! T! S!

Posted Images

Just now, T0mShane said:

The quarterback who we were told was a better prospect than Trevor Lawrence is currently 2-4 for 5 yards in the first half of an NFL game.

He is not good by any stretch of the imagination, and I’m starting to have doubts, but watching this game, with the exception of the first incompletion, which they didn’t show a replay, I don’t really think you can blame those stats on Wilson

1 minute ago, BP said:

It’s either a dropped pass or a bad break. ALL SEASON lol they’re not being coached right now.

A lot of this seems to be on Corey Davis though.  I can count, off the top of my head -  6 drops, responsible for two INT"s...and likely more yards than he has.

• Like 1

I guess I have stop pretending it's just rookie mistakes...every game it's Corey Davis dropping slipping or somehow or just not doing what he is supposed to do. 

Thought break...all season long.

Zach narrative is not correct. Davis need to catch that ...

If another wr would get opent hat would be good. But the number 1 wr is the number 1 ...all the plays he is first read. Dude has to step up

A good idea for Saleh might be to tell his Special Teams coach to tell his return men to start returning kicks that are in play. It is the only chance the Jets have of scoring lol.

Saleh is incompetent. The offense is an embarrassment. 

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

I know it's technically a slip.  But Wilson appears to have the pick Kavorka.

Look I’m not saying he hasn’t  made bad picks he certainly has but our top free agent signing has screwed him over constantly these past 3 games 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

The interceptions are becoming bit much... and I’m a guy who doesn’t really mind them in this situation, with this team, this situation. 

but this is a bit much.

He has 8 this season.  Corey Davis is directly responsible for 3.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

He is not good by any stretch of the imagination, and I’m starting to have doubts, but watching this game, with the exception of the first incompletion, which they didn’t show a replay, I don’t really think you can blame those stats on Wilson

70 percent of his passes should have been caught while hes been absolutely harrassed.

1 minute ago, usanyj said:

More disappointing aspect of my weekend? The many saints of Newark or the Jets? It’s really a tough decision.

Movie was TERRIBLE. Had to tap out 45 mins in. At least I make it to the 4th with the Jets