****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst that could happen is that we waste three hours of our lives watching the Jets. And that's never stopped me before. I'm ready.

Wearing my #28 for the first time in years. In honor of @Savage69. 🍻 First win today, boys! J! E! T! S!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

If you want them to stand up to Derek Henry, they have to get breaks.  If not, by the 3rd quarter they will be dying.

Don't forget the loss of depth due to injuries.  You can't sub as many guys in and out anymore.

Yeah one thing we have all seen is our def always play good (where the little talent we have had resided on that side eof the all) and whether it was Sanchez, geno, Sam whoever ..even as bad as the offense was the def be holding it down till about 3rd 9r 4 the qtr cause they played so much.  . The def played like two games worth every game and be tired ...add in other team starting with short field whatever ... Anyway hope off can keep it up

• Upvote 1
Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Those pitch plays have not worked at all, it’s a big part of this shanahan system. They have to get better at it. 

Anything slow developing has been tough all season.  Line isn't clean enough in their reads yet.

But they look a heck of a lot better today.  I'm encouraged with the OL right now.  They'll get those pitches down, just complicated blocking.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Darnold can’t process a red zone offense so Joe Brady has basically exclusively given him designed runs

Dude let it go…He’s playing well on a good team; good for him. His biggest flaw while here was being passable on a team that needed him to be great in order to succeed.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Not sure if I seen mins play...I thought I saw 11 out there on camera one time

He went in motion on a blown up run play last drive. Other than that, nothing.

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Those pitch plays have not worked at all, it’s a big part of this shanahan system. They have to get better at it. 

💯 It should work too ... But it is not exactly easy from all descriptions by people that know the game have said that the new line is a really problem, even a good line that has played together for year would have problems implementing it...I don't really understand that, like why...but I'm assuming it so many moving prices and being able to anticipate who does what...but out line is roomie and new together so they have struggled...but once they start getting that more...then you have a set up like SFers where some scrub off the practice squad can run all over you cause they have the stretch skill set