****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

playtowinthegame

I just want to see the whole team put together a valiant effort. I want to see all 3 phases of the game be on their game. No unforced errors. If they do that? I don't care if they win. For me, this team is so bad I just want to see a very mild step in the right direction. Right now, the very simplest of things would make me happy.

• Upvote 2

Just now, NYJ1 said:

I just want to see the whole team put together a valiant effort. I want to see all 3 phases of the game be on their game. No unforced errors. If they do that? I don't care if they win. For me, this team is so bad I just want to see a very mild step in the right direction. Right now, the very simplest of things would make me happy.

If you into a game expecting zero errors you are going to be disappointed 

Do you ever find yourself wishing you weren't wasting mental energy thinking about the game, hoping for the jets, and reading message boards 4 hours before the game? Well, I do, and well, here I go again, all in. Let's go Jets! There goes the day, wasted on a team that should be forgot about, and ignored. for a couple of years as they "rebuild."

• Like 1

Yeah, if the Jets got mawled by McCaffrey, what on earth is Henry going to do to them? He's destroyed much better teams than the Jets, all by himself. As others have said, you can only hope for a functioning offense to show up for the Jets and a defense that keeps the score within reach. But I can't feel terribly confident of a win, based on what we've seen so far. Titans 31 - Jets 23

55 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Do you ever find yourself wishing you weren't wasting mental energy thinking about the game, hoping for the jets, and reading message boards 4 hours before the game? Well, I do, and well, here I go again, all in. Let's go Jets! There goes the day, wasted on a team that should be forgot about, and ignored. for a couple of years as they "rebuild."

I disagree. I'd much rather be a part of the growing pains, trials, and tribulations. If some day this team truly does build into a contender, like I think, the spoils will be that much sweeter.....

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets would have absolutely ruined Patrick Mahomes. Just completely wasted him.

I had that argument last week.

No one can thrive with this.   They should have sat him for a year, let him learn.  Instead, he's getting pummeled.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Yeah, if the Jets got mawled by McCaffrey, what on earth is Henry going to do to them? He's destroyed much better teams than the Jets, all by himself. As others have said, you can only hope for a functioning offense to show up for the Jets and a defense that keeps the score within reach. But I can't feel terribly confident of a win, based on what we've seen so far. Titans 31 - Jets 23

I wonder if starting only one (1) player at linebacker who weighs more than 225 lbs will be a problem today.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'm thinking Ashtyn gets knocked back into the filming of Happy Days in 1974.  Winds up working at Arnolds.

Then Ashtyn pulls a hamstring so Richie and the gang have to jump in to work the dinner shift after the big homecoming game. Hijinks ensue. Ralph Malph working the grill!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

from Cimini’s column today:

Love how they draft a player whose strength is his improvisational ability and deep-ball accuracy and a few months later the team is like, “actually just rely on the fundies and dump it off.” Very coherent messaging from the group that decided to make Connor McGovern and Greg Van Roten their prime free agent targets on the OL and make them multi-year starters.

Off platform domination baby, 

• Like 1