****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst that could happen is that we waste three hours of our lives watching the Jets. And that's never stopped me before. I'm ready.

Wearing my #28 for the first time in years. In honor of @Savage69. 🍻 First win today, boys! J! E! T! S!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Why did Cole fall down?

Was thinking the same thing. It's almost like, hey I'm just gonna make sure I catch it and don't screw up.

Dammit Lafleur, scripting two guys to scramble to the same spot on a broken play. Dammit to all hell. 

Sorry pops Lafluer... i didnt know you were on here. Didnt mean to offend you... your son can still get a nice OC participation trophy this year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
1 minute ago, ausman said:

Offense was supposedly built on the rush and short passing game.  Yet Jets are ahead with no rushing game and a couple of long passes.  Go figure.

Get an OL, a TE and a #1 WR abd a smokin RB and a OC and we good to go

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ScouserJet said:

That big play by Wilson, it’s a sign that we’ve all got to be behind him.

I love our D though. They have kept us from being a joke most of the season and today have been rock solid.

A slip by Davis (INT), a drop by Davis (incomplete), a drop by Crowder (incomplete)…. Wilson hasn’t been bad. 

In fairness it's our OL too (not just Mike "Sanda" LaFleur): it is so inconsistent and leaky. 

As the future unfolds, JD and LaFleur must channel their inner Miyagi to get this OL & offense fixed. If they're up to it.

• Upvote 1