****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

Well… if these refs knew what holding is this game would have been over.  The PI call was legit but rarely does something that close get called in the closing minutes.  It’s hard not to think the NFL doesn’t have something against the Jets the way these games are called.

• Upvote 3

Wow. It almost sounds like you're upset we're winning.

I’m thrilled we’re winning. I did not like Wilson as a prospect, hated that we drafted him, and he’s done nothing to make me change my mind, including today. He misses wide open receivers because he’s terrible at processing the field, he misses wide open receivers because he’s inaccurate, and the only real success he has is when the play breaks down and he plays street ball. A simple fundamental throw to Davis wide open at the end of the game and the game is over. He misses tons of those basic throws.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ausman said:

Well… if these refs knew what holding is this game would have been over.  The PI call was legit but rarely does something that close get called in the closing minutes.  It’s hard not to think the NFL doesn’t have something against the Jets the way these games are called.

No doubt. The game was over. Jets deserved the win. 

• Upvote 2