****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst that could happen is that we waste three hours of our lives watching the Jets. And that's never stopped me before. I'm ready.

Wearing my #28 for the first time in years. In honor of @Savage69. 🍻 First win today, boys! J! E! T! S!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

maybe if you werent a spoiled douche people wouldnty be all over your sh*t

Another personal attack and I wasn't even talking about him. He just inserted himself into the conversation and calls me spoiled... Ok dude

• Thumb Down 1
6 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Why have negative rep if I can't use it... There are a few posters here that all they do is take over every thread and make them all unreadable... JD is the worst GM of all time... Zach Wilson is a bust... Saleh is over his head... I wouldn't mind if it wasn't every thread getting derailed by these few posters... Some I know for sure are giants and bills fans that just troll the board... But look at my history I up vote what is reasonable and downvote their outrageous takes that they derail every thread with... 

Take with that information whatever you want... If you want to ban me because I utilize a system that you have on the site... Go ahead.... Bad posters like ghost green that is a giants fan on here to just drum up controversy ruin every thread... 

Who said anything about Banning You!!

I just said be mature about the downvote because some get sensitive about it...

Let them know why you down vote but I did not say I was banning you!

Come on Now!  I just  want you to use you power wisely!

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Do we typically ban people who call others a douche?  Asking for a friend?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Well fellow Jet fans we finally get a taste of victory in the Saleh/Wilson era. While the win feels good, more importantly we saw progress with Zach. I swear there were a few throws that looked Mahomes like. He just needs to clean some stuff up. It’s ok to check down when there’s too tight of a window on a given play, although that one int was not Zach’s fault with Davis slipping on his route. I’m also impressed with our pass rush. I can only imagine what we would of have if Lawson was healthy. Overall I’m very pleased.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Riverhawk1996 said:

Nice to see a win  in september. Forgot what a win was like in the first four games of the year. Van Roten is still a human turnstile.

It's October.  And since 2019, thgs is, so far, our second (SECOND) win in October.

2 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Well fellow Jet fans we finally get a taste of victory in the Saleh/Wilson era. While the win feels good, more importantly we saw progress with Zach. I swear there were a few throws that looked Mahomes like. He just needs to clean some stuff up. It’s ok to check down when there’s too tight of a window on a given play, although that one int was not Zach’s fault with Davis slipping on his route. I’m also impressed with our pass rush. I can only imagine what we would of have if Lawson was healthy. Overall I’m very pleased.

Great game today.  Zach stepped up and the defense was fired up from the get go.  The defense could have been scary if Carl stays healthy.  Love the fact the competent coaching has a young secondary playing better than their draft position.

• Upvote 2

We did everything possible to lose that game today. We threw it away time and time again, but my god, how good does it feel to get that W?

Wilson had a couple of bad throws and was unlucky with his INT, but looked like he was growing into it.

Our defence was great and did really well against Henry’s run.

Just felt like a huge game and hopefully it’s the step we need to really start turning our team around. Everyone dug in and wanted that and the reaction was immense at the end.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

lol you have 3100 downvotes which is an extraordinary amount considering how long you've been here and the small post count. you proved his point......

So many of my posts I see the "skep-man" down vote.  lol  It's almost like a badge of honor at this point.

25 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Let's not get too high about this win. The team isn't as good as this win, nor as bad as the previous losses. 

However, they're CLICKING now. They had CHEMISTRY today. It was as if a light bulb came on at 3rd & 10 in the 2nd quarter. I also don't think it's unreasonable to wonder if they can go on a winning streak. The Jets have Atlanta and NE after the bye. Those are all winnable games for the Jets.....

• Upvote 2

So, our young squire, Master Wilson, completely abandoned his HCs advice of “it’s ok to make the boring play” and delivered an exciting win with many deeper throws.

Perhaps Wilson is miscast in an O that wants boring plays? He seems to be more of a Greatest Show on Turf or Mad Bomber type QB.

• Upvote 2

Considering time of possession, hats off to the defense. Even when the opposing receivers made catches to today, the DB's were never far away. Before the season, everyone including me was holding my breath. Now? Not worried. On the LB front, Mosely IS Mosely. Q's brother needs to look for the ball, but opposing RB's are going to be looking for HIM and not the ball themselves. DL: despite the loss of Lawson and Curry, they are bringing it. Huff? Check. JFM, Fatukasi, Shepard, et. al. - great, consistent effort and results.

Cleanup? Sure. The screens got the Titans through a bunch of third and longs; ironically the Jets were better defending third and short. Wilson threw a few short range ducks - weird how he's better at the longer stuff. A few penalties - but nothing unexpected from a young team.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Finish Him

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

So, our young squire, Master Wilson, completely abandoned his HCs advice of “it’s ok to make the boring play” and delivered an exciting win with many deeper throws.

Perhaps Wilson is miscast in an O that wants boring plays? He seems to be more of a Greatest Show on Turf or Mad Bomber type QB.

You be could see this kid has that it factor like Mahomes. He just needs better protection and time to learn to throw from the pocket. Bart was blasting him for the ‘big’ plays and wants to see more disciplined QB play. But damn give the kid his due. This offense game plane sucks and they have zero push in the run game. Duh Bart. Can’t run guess what? Can’t pass. Any Jets fan has to be jumping through hoops with how they played today. QW monster game, lil QW bro monster game, secondary was all over the place, Myers a beast,Hall was outstanding, and Wilson was unfettered and relentless. Who’s next? 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I just got back from urgent care with my one year old who bonked his head on the banister right after the Wilson fumble throw to crowder. Missed everything else.  His 1st stich, Zach’s first W!  A memorable day in HawkeyeJet land.

I take it’s worth going back and watching?

Let the kid watch - tell him Dad used to throw like that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Grandy said:

An important lesson today is that this offense needs chunk plays to survive. Our intermediate game blows.

I think that game plan was to make Zach beat them deep.  They tried to take away the run game and short/intermediate pass game. 

As Jets continue to get chunk plays teams will have to back off and the running game and short/intermediate pass game will come alive.

• Upvote 1