****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

4 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Hah!

Hope your little one is feeling better.

Forty or so years ago, in the first quarter, I was watching a Super Bowl (Pittsburgh and somebody?), and my 3 year old nephew, imitating a running back with his nerf football, tripped on a rug and flew head first - actually bridge of his nose first - into a coffee table. Off we went to the emergency room at Columbia Presbyterian in upper Manhattan. We were lucky, as the waiting room was empty, except for a couple of pay-to-play ladies, and an older disheveled gent playing imaginary tennis against the waiting room wall with an imaginary racquet. As he got his first stitches, the MD on duty remarked it was a good thing he got hurt early - the place was going to start filling up after the half when people started getting really wasted and careless.

He’s doing just fine, thank you!

And that story is AWESOME. Those are the types of stories that make life, life.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I just got back from urgent care with my one year old who bonked his head on the banister right after the Wilson fumble throw to crowder. Missed everything else.  His 1st stich, Zach’s first W!  A memorable day in HawkeyeJet land.

I take it’s worth going back and watching?

That kid's a mush.  lol

Just saw this, HJ.   Sorry to hear about your little guy.  Hope he's doing oaky.   At his age, my kid would fall and ALWAYS whack the side of his head or lip.  Like he was trying to make us crazy.    Great being a parent, huh?  

• Upvote 2

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

That would have been a really bad move.

Nah.  I don't agree.

Who knows who would have been in his place.  You can't keep dropping balls and slipping on the field.  With Davis the ball has to be a perfect throw for him to catch it.

Maybe that will change but he cost the team an INT and we're lucky he didn't do it again.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Nah.  I don't agree.

Who knows who would have been in his place.  You can't keep dropping balls and slipping on the field.  With Davis the ball has to be a perfect throw for him to catch it.

Maybe that will change but he cost the team an INT and we're lucky he didn't do it again.

Yah. You don't have to agree. If you take Davis out of the game, the Jets don't win. Drops and slips are bad, but finishing the game strong is good.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Agree but I got sick of hearing who the Titans were missing today when we have like 7 starters out . Hard to feel sorry for the Titans but they stuck to that narrative the entire game. I say **** them.

Zach played good today and should start to move forward with a little more confidence.

Quincy Williams was an absolute Monster today as was Huff who looks like the real deal in pressuring the QB great day for the DL over all.

You should be used to that by now. Everyone else's injuries matter. Ours don't.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Coach is 4 weeks in and bro FB treated like he’s in the hot seat, and culpable for the 15 previous years of trash.

He deserved a sideline full of players that know they just got him his first W.

Cool 

I was talking on a personal level.  I was into the game for the first time in a long time and I wanted the win mire than I have in a very long time.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

You be could see this kid has that it factor like Mahomes. He just needs better protection and time to learn to throw from the pocket. Bart was blasting him for the ‘big’ plays and wants to see more disciplined QB play. But damn give the kid his due. This offense game plane sucks and they have zero push in the run game. Duh Bart. Can’t run guess what? Can’t pass. Any Jets fan has to be jumping through hoops with how they played today. QW monster game, lil QW bro monster game, secondary was all over the place, Myers a beast,Hall was outstanding, and Wilson was unfettered and relentless. Who’s next? 

I heard what Bart said and understand his point, but Wilson running his OC game plan and was running the worst offense in the NFL and it wasn't close. LeFleur game plan and play call have been awful!

What are we nuts!

Wilson because he went out and won the game should not be blamed for not wanting to "run the play" as called and LOSE!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

The run game needs to pick up the slack. 25 for 66 is not going to cut it especially when the offense is allegedly based on the run. We need more balance so we can protect Zach. 25-27 pass attempts are optimum. Once the run game picks up so will the offensive explosion. Get off to faster starts so we can run the ball 33 plus per. Something concerning here with the scripted plays at start of games. Don't know if it's more execution or play calls. We shouldn't have to ask Zack to make something happen off schedule often.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BP said:

@playtowinthegame you are now the key to the whole season. Please start the game thread at 7pm Saturday night which will technically be midnight in London. All Jets fans from all over the world are counting on you. Please don’t let us down.

Thank you,

BP

Of course I will. Thanks for asking. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, BP said:

@playtowinthegame you are now the key to the whole season. Please start the game thread at 7pm Saturday night which will technically be midnight in London. All Jets fans from all over the world are counting on you. Please don’t let us down.

Thank you,

BP

7 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Of course I will. Thanks for asking. :)

And inevitably when we lose this one you'll get blamed for "going against tradition" or what-not, unfortunately.  

• Haha 1